Quantcast

Vegetarian Chile...

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
Oh man, I was rummaging through the fridge looking for lunch, and I came upon a bowl of vegetarian chili...some coworker of my wife made it for her.

At first I thought, "That's pretty gay, Im not eating that" but upon further raiding, alas, I was left no choice.

I got a bunch of shredded taco cheese and poured it in there, and then I went for some oysteer crackers, but I had nothing. Then I noticed a big carton of "Gold Fish" snack crackers, so I poured a bunch of those in there. It's pretty decent now.

Can I keep my man card?

Secret Squirrel

There is no Justice!
Dec 21, 2004
Up sh*t creek, without a paddle
Oh man, I was rummaging through the fridge looking for lunch, and I came upon a bowl of vegetarian chili...some coworker of my wife made it for her.

At first I thought, "That's pretty gay, Im not eating that" but upon further raiding, alas, I was left no choice.

I got a bunch of shredded taco cheese and poured it in there, and then I went for some oysteer crackers, but I had nothing. Then I noticed a big carton of "Gold Fish" snack crackers, so I poured a bunch of those in there. It's pretty decent now.

Can I keep my man card?
Just because you felt the need to ask this fvcking dumb ass question...no.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I pissed Echo off a while back saying the Vegetarian and Chile should not be combined. Same goes for "meatless sausage", if it is meatless, it CAN'T be sausage.

It might be like Chile, but without meat it fails.

You get a pass based on the additions, though.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
I make a mean, mean chili with 3 beans and pork (and some baker's chocolate). But sometimes, we boil, then slice and roast potatoes and use them instead of meat. It's unbelievably good.

My boss couldn't understand how I was eating a vegetable sandwich the other day, since I'm not a vegetarian.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
After admitting to having consumed vegetarian food by choice, the only way you can redeem your man card is to do a thorough "cleansing". This may be achieved by purging one's system with several applications of beer followed immediately with fried animal parts, such as hot wings and pork rinds.

To help in the avoidance of further interruption of man card privileges the "cleansing" process is best completed outdoors, preferably during in-climate weather, all while wearing shorts. Doing this will add points to your man card that will be applied to your next infraction of man law.

Good luck

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Welp, better to have a sausage shape coming out of your ass than one going in, I suppose.