Quantcast

VEGG Finals / Pre-Reg / Super D and DH / $175 Pre Season Sale

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
After this past weekends epic conditions weekend here at Blue Mountain in PA were looking forward to the last 2 weekends of riding. Next weekend will be rolling out our season pass deals for next year along with great fall weather. The trails are clear along with just great dirt conditions for super ripable good times.

October 30/31 will be the closing weekend featuring a Super D race on Saturday($45) includes riding pass for both days and the VEGG Finals on Sunday. Registration includes pass for both days and there is a $10 discount for a combo race. You can also pre- register thru the verticalearthpa.com site and receive a discount for pre-registering. Camping will be available and all wood is supplied for bon fires. Foot Down will be in order and this will be last weekend to get a discounted pass for next year.

Trails being used for the DH are Blue Rt ( including the new extension opened last weekend ) into Chainsaw to Turkey Belt. We saved the best course for last. After the DH race we will be rolling out the awards ceremony for the series. The points are really close in alot of the classes and I look forward to handing out some nice prizes for series champions !

I want to thank everyone for coming out and supporting the Vertical earth Gravity Park in our first year. Can't believe there is only 2 weeks left in the season and I must say the trails are in the best shape of the season. The Super D by the way will be a new track using the DS course also so expect a super fun course for Saturday too :D Copurse previews and schedule will be posted soon. In the mean time you can pre-register at Bikereg.com but the coupon code will be on the www.verticalearthpa.com site.

Ride On

D White:D

Last edited:
Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Closing Weekend Schedule:

Saturday

8:45 Registration Opens
9:00 Lifts Open
9:00 Practice Open for Super D and Downhill
11:00 Practice closes for Super D and inspection
11:30 Super D meeting behind lodge at lifts
11:30 Practice closes for DH
12:00 Super D Race Start
1:30 DH Practice Re-Opens
3:30 Super D Awards
4:30 Last Call (Pro & Cat 1 Practice Only)

Sunday

8:45 Registration Opens
9:00 Lifts Open
9:00 Practice for DH starts
11:00 Practice for DH ends at inspection
11:30 DH meeting behind lodge and lifts
12:00 DH Race Start
3:00 " Foot Down Contest "
3:30 Awards Ceremony
4:30 Last Call for the season

Couple things........

PRE - REGISTRATION open till thursday night verticalearthpa.com ( save money )
Closing weekend
Season passes for 2011 are $175 thru this weekend
Camping is available

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Course is taped ..... Blue Rt .... Balboa ....Blue Rt ..... sneak uphill ..... Chainsaw ...... Super D Connector ...... Turkey Belt ...... ???? = Frickin sweet track !!! Trails are leaf blown and it sick condition. This race course is very raceable on an xc bike for those that aren't sure. Don't know the real choice bike bit it probably depends on your conditioning. The downhill track is a peddlar also but super fun. Blue Rt .... Chainsaw .... Gobblers ..... Lower Turkey Belt. Fall colors are in full effect and we hope to see you on the trails !! Just a reminder season passes are on sale thru the weekend still !!

ldw222

Monkey
Jun 16, 2009
Rochester, NY
does anyone have the results from this thing? i want to see how bad i did...i was dead tired after the first climb. i just couldn't pedal anymore!