Quantcast

^^Vengeday^^

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
WHAT IT DO, CHUCKO!

I've got all sorts of dried up snot in my nostrils that is too mighty to clear out with a nose blow, and too high up to reach with my finger. So my nose sits in discomfort.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
WHAT IT DO, CHUCKO!

I've got all sorts of dried up snot in my nostrils that is too mighty to clear out with a nose blow, and too high up to reach with my finger. So my nose sits in discomfort.

Fun Fact: Needle Nose Pliers are names under the ASME tool naming convention which follows the format, (Shape, Application, Format). In other words, they were meant for mining nose gold.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
indian food for lunch. the spicier the better.
You're thinking about the wrong orifice?

I always have luck clearing those stubborn nuggets while taking a hot shower. Get her all nice and steamy and then just give'r with a mighty outward blow of the nose. Much better than trying to contain all that goop to a tissue.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
You're thinking about the wrong orifice?

I always have luck clearing those stubborn nuggets while taking a hot shower. Get her all nice and steamy and then just give'r with a mighty outward blow of the nose. Much better than trying to contain all that goop to a tissue.
spicy food always helps clear out my sinuses.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon monkeys. We got about 16" of snow on Monday, another 2+ today (so far)...looking good for some snowobiling/snowshoeing or XC skiing this weekend. I still don't have a fatbike, but I plan on attending a local fat bike festival this weekend so it should still be fun.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
My Garmin navigation was stolen. I sold the FM traffic transmitter on Ebay which was not stolen for some strange reason. Sold to somebody on Ebay close to where I live. Coincidence I think not :)

Also from yesterday:

Every morning when I ride down 9th Street there are always cars double parking and blocking the bike lane by the post office. This morning was brilliant. One car is double parked even though there are several parking spots very close by. As I pass the car a cop car on the other side of the street is yelling at the driver through the speaker system "why are you double parked there are parking spots". Somebody read my mind.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
WHAT IT DO, CHUCKO!

Hot shower plus blowing nose profusely in there.

I was up early this morning to play along with and do some coaching for a local jazz band. I also did a little trumpet demo and spoke to an audience of about 60 beginning music and choir middle schoolers.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
getting to cali via the back door....sept 14th-30th....

kazlx

Patches O'Houlihan
Aug 7, 2006
Tustin, CA
In San Diego for a conference/training for work. Have rode/will be riding 3 out of 4 days plus a couple quality time days kid-free with the wife. Winning.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
hi folks.
just got back from gorging on ramen & dont think i can get any more work done today. Time to sruf the net & eat my skittles.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
I got hit by a dumbass who didn't look or use his signal. Fortunately no one was injured, but the Toaster has a massive scrape/dent down the entire passenger side along with a damaged wheel and running board. Kid admitted to me and the cop to not looking or signaling before turning into me.

This is the only car that I have ever owned that I want to keep looking nice. But the more I do to safe guard it the more stupid shit happens to it. Spring 2013 it had $2k worth of damage done to it during an attempted break in at a trail head.

Guess I better call the body shop and have them order some more metallic orange paint, maybe an extra can for next time.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Wow that sucks. I deal with drivers every day not signaling and cutting my off at the same time. Fine don't look in your mirrors but at least use the energy to turn on the damn signal so we have a clue what your intentions are.

Just got back from a ride. Totally burned out after an hour of riding.