Quantcast

Ventana El Cuervo or Intense M3?? need help picking...

Alejandro24

Chimp
Aug 21, 2005
Im trying to decide between a Ventana El Cuervo and a Intense M3. both bikes suit my riding style, i like a fast, agile bike with great cornering abilities. I dont do big drops or hucking (maybe 8-10 ft top sometimes). wich one would you choose?? i haven´t test ride any of the 2, so i need some opinions ..

Thanks in advance...

blt2ride

Turbo Monkey
May 25, 2005
Chatsworth
Alejandro24 said:
Im trying to decide between a Ventana El Cuervo and a Intense M3. both bikes suit my riding style, i like a fast, agile bike with great cornering abilities. I dont do big drops or hucking (maybe 8-10 ft top sometimes). wich one would you choose?? i haven´t test ride any of the 2, so i need some opinions ..

Thanks in advance...
That's a tough call. I checked out both bikes, and they're both really nice. However, the M3 I spun around felt really, really plush. It had that feel of endless travel, in my opinion. Personally, I would go with the M3.

joelsman

Turbo Monkey
Feb 1, 2002
B'ham
I have sat on both and they both feel reelly plush, the el cuervo is heavier but will last longer and is also less exspensive. the el cuervo is the better deal, m3 is sexier though and you have color options.

I would get the el cuervo with a dhx and spend the money I saved on beer. a lot of beer.

WheelieMan

Monkey
Feb 6, 2003
kol-uh-RAD-oh
joelsman said:
I have sat on both and they both feel reelly plush, the el cuervo is heavier but will last longer and is also less exspensive. the el cuervo is the better deal, m3 is sexier though and you have color options.

I would get the el cuervo with a dhx and spend the money I saved on beer. a lot of beer.
#1 - Parking lot tests are never conclusive

#2 - What makes you think the El Cuervo will last longer?

Test riding both bikes wouldn't be a bad place to start...

Alejandro24

Chimp
Aug 21, 2005
I gonna see if i can make a test ride... so, both bikes are great but besides the ride, what other difference would help me take a choice?? maybe Customer Support, Quality Control or something else..???

Alejandro24 said:
I gonna see if i can make a test ride... so, both bikes are great but besides the ride, what other difference would help me take a choice?? maybe Customer Support, Quality Control or something else..???
As an Intense owner i find what you listed above lacking. Very pretty but still lacking in those departments.

The El Cuervo while not as shiny to look at really seems to be way to go.

I must admit that i have only checked them out in a limited way but they both seem to be top notch.