Quantcast

Vermont cock blocking GMT

RUFUS

e-douche of the year
Dec 1, 2006
Denver, CO
Got a thorough cock blocking from an old "friend" during my first night back in VT. Feelings hurt, HA!! Can't wait to get back to Denver.

Other than that, helping my older sister set up for her wedding on Saturday, should be good times. Her new husband brews amazing home brew, so super excited for the reception.

Don't die!!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Gonna go for a small single track ride this morning. It's the first time I'll be out of the house without the wife & new baby since he was born. FREEDOM!!!!! :D

I Are Baboon

The Full Dopey
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Weekend plans:

10 mile run tonight.
Loooong MTB tomorrow.
60 mile road ride Sunday.
Lots of eating.

May your weekend be a weekend. Short work week next week.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Fire is mellowing and the weather is cooperating :thumb: Waldo canyon is now the most destructive fire in CO history in terms of property. 346 homes so far, a body was found, and at least one person is now listed as "missing". :(

Polandspring88

Superman
Mar 31, 2004
Broomfield, CO
Good morning monkeys! Really pumped that it's Friday, even more so because a fair amount of people are out of the office today, so things should be nice and relaxing. Looking forward to a big bike ride tomorrow and an afternoon BBQ for the gf's friend.

Ordered an SB-700 last night, should be seeing that early next week. Now I just need another PW...

Update to the Nepal thread!

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning all.
Gave notice at my job yesterday...and they came back trying to match my new offer. Shocked, first time that has happened. Boss told me to think about it and let him know this morning, but still think I'm going to make the move.
Might try to finally build up the bike this weekend...not sure yet.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Last day of the week, finally. Should be a mellow day at the office. Tomorrow I am getting fit for my custom road frame.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
putting my boat in today.... time to watch my money disappear. sure i could go slow but when the thing does close to 60 mph it is way to tempting to go full throttle.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
my body feels like a truck ran it over. work kicked my ass this week. I think I am in the office most of the day today working on getting the new rigs ready for the county EMS certification. Have part of Saturday off and I'm working EMT Standby on Sunday

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Daughter's team won 6U softball Regionals last night. Next week is State tourney.
No riding as my knee is still blown from falling over while seated on my bike from running over a fence picket in the tall grass.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got registration tags on the moto, rode to bike night last night, then to work this morning. Supposed to rain this weekend :(

BUFFALO

Vigorous Giver of Reputation
Feb 11, 2005
Renton, wa
Good morning Ridemonkey Monkies!
It's Friday! And I have the next 10 days off work!! Woot woot!!
Needless to say I'm a little excited.
I hope you all have a good weekend and week and hopefully I will have a cool story or 2 to tell when I'm back!

sneakysnake

Monkey
Apr 2, 2006
NC
Pretty bad day at work, followed by awesome news that I got a position I interviewed for earlier this week. Finally doing something I'll enjoy! Working for a medical flight service!!!!

ICS 300-400 this weekend, followed by a funeral on Sunday...and some celebratory beers tonight!!!

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Good morning Ridemonkey Monkies!
It's Friday! And I have the next 10 days off work!! Woot woot!!
soundproof the bedroom!

or the next time the missus is hitting the high notes...tell jr she's singing opera.