Quantcast

vermont here i come

skinny mike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 24, 2005
i just remembered that you pmed me about riding in vt, which i know nothing about aside from the stowe dirt jumps.

you should be able to park in the big parking garage with no problem. just avoid doing anything stupid in front of the uvm police and you'll be fine.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
skinny mike, look out for the pink shirt whip. i am cautioning everyone by writing pink shirt photos in painters tape on the back. so if your in my way and see that coming RUN.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
skinny mike, look out for the pink shirt whip. i am cautioning everyone by writing pink shirt photos in painters tape on the back. so if your in my way and see that coming RUN.
If it's on the back, how the fvck is he supposed to be able to tell if you're approaching? All that will do will be to confirm that the moron he just spoke to was in fact you. :rofl:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
If it's on the back, how the fvck is he supposed to be able to tell if you're approaching? All that will do will be to confirm that the moron he just spoke to was in fact you. :rofl:
He probably will drive to VT in reverse the whole way to keep the odometer count down. Resale value you know.