Quantcast

Vern Fonk

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Serial Midget said:
Vern Fonk is a ****ing genius. May the Fonk be with you. :blah:

So whats Vern do, get insurance for people with three DUI's on their record plus a couple of hit and runs? I remember reading once about a guy who had about 42 moving violations plus five DUI's on his record and he still had a license. Vern Fonk and his lawyer were definitely geniuses. :)

MMike

A fowl peckerwood.
Sep 5, 2001
just sittin' here drinkin' scotch
Specializing in auto and homeowners insurance. From high risk to a perfect record. We can write people with a dwi,reckless driving,driving while suspended, no insurance, bankruptcy, international drivers license, and accidents. We are the sr22 experts. We can write a policy even with out a car. Call us or get an online quote

Keeping crappy drivers on the road in a state where all the drivers are crappy anyway. Thanks Vern.

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
I think you have to watch tv at like between 1am and 3am. It helps if you just helped close the local bar at 2am, then went to a convenience store pretty well drunk and got a burrito and then drove home. Thats the target audience.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Borregokid said:
I think you have to watch tv at like between 1am and 3am. It helps if you just helped close the local bar at 2am, then went to a convenience store pretty well drunk and got a burrito and then drove home. Thats the target audience.
I don't eat microwave burittos. :monkey:

Borregokid

Monkey
Aug 12, 2004
Cle Elum
Ok so you are cruising around at 2:15am in your 1991 Toyota Pickup and you just closed the bar. Youre looking pretty cool with your Iron Maiden T-shirt and your truck survived the last accident and Vern Fonk hooked you up with some insurance and youre pretty sure you can dodge the cops. The question is if you dont eat microwave burritos and there is no Taco Bell what do you eat?