Quantcast

Vernon, Weather Report?

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
Hey any of you youngsters that live in Vernon can give us an update on the weather up there right now?

tomorrow it says "Isolated" thunderstorms in the afternoon, should we expect Mushy, muddy, wet conditions up there tomorrow again?

it's raining in NYC right now... :butcher: :butcher: :butcher:

rossp

Chimp
Jul 26, 2007
it's been throwing down on and off in westchester - surely Diablo can't be that dry....

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
i thought on weather.com it was calling for sunny skies?

but it rained earlier for about 20 min pretty heavy... then everything dried out and was pretty nice.

then about an hour ago it pored for about half hour and its starting to dry out.

i was watching the weather channel and it said that our storm was going to be in nyc about an hour after us and it seems to be right!

its supposed to be perfect out later on tonight, skies are clear at the moment.

should be awesome tomorrow!

WhoRyder

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2007
NYC
i thought on weather.com it was calling for sunny skies?

but it rained earlier for about 20 min pretty heavy... then everything dried out and was pretty nice.

then about an hour ago it pored for about half hour and its starting to dry out.

i was watching the weather channel and it said that our storm was going to be in nyc about an hour after us and it seems to be right!

its supposed to be perfect out later on tonight, skies are clear at the moment.

should be awesome tomorrow!
Nice See u tomorrow!!!!!

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
It's drying out at the moment. I'm sure there will be a few wet spots tomororw for sure. Those of you who don't already know, just use zipcode 07462, which is for us here in Vernon, NJ.

Onto hour 5 of bike build, hope to ride tomorrow or sunday.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
It's drying out at the moment. I'm sure there will be a few wet spots tomororw for sure. Those of you who don't already know, just use zipcode 07462, which is for us here in Vernon, NJ.

it takes more then 5 hours for you to build a bike?

DownhillR3

Monkey
May 31, 2007
5 hours? did you have to design the frame too?
My bikes aren't in prestine condition just because I don't fall alot. Making/applying 3M vinyl takes time, especially since this frame is a nightmare with curves and contours.

FOXROX

Turbo Monkey
Jun 23, 2007
hambur,nj
My bikes aren't in prestine condition just because I don't fall alot. Making/applying 3M vinyl takes time, especially since this frame is a nightmare with curves and contours.
i hope you applied the 3m to your other RM so it retained its value!:rofl:

demo 9

Turbo Monkey
Jan 31, 2007
north jersey
aaaaaaahhhhhhhh, i forgot about your protective stuff. I can imagine that being a pain in the ass. got pics?

TheTruth

Turbo Monkey
Jun 15, 2009
I'm waving. Can you see me now?

I was going to do that, but I decided that my bike was much too hard to do that on. So instead I just put a small strip of velcro under the headtube so it wouldn't get scratched when it went on those brutal diablo lifts.