Quantcast

Vertical Earth Gravity Games 2010 Schedule

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Here's the schedule for 2010. Vertical Earth Gravity Park has put together a serious collection of events featuring Gravity disciplines sanctioned by USAC. The dates have been picked and we are preparing for our first full season of high speed lift service riding & racing for 2010. :rockout:

http://verticalearthpa.com

Eastern States Cup

Turbo Monkey
Feb 29, 2008
East Coast
Some decisions will have to be made:boss:

Good Luck in 2010 !!

Here's the schedule for 2010. Vertical Earth Gravity Park has put together a serious collection of events featuring Gravity disciplines sanctioned by USAC. The dates have been picked and we are preparing for our first full season of high speed lift service riding & racing for 2010. :rockout:

http://verticalearthpa.com

Last edited:

MasterofGroms

Monkey
Dec 4, 2008
NorthEastern US
Hey Guys, nice work getting the schedule out there. :thumb:

Really looking forward to it. :)

I've got a couple of questions....

Explain the Enduro DH. Is it longer/different than the Super D? :confused:

And both Dual and 4X on the same course or two courses? :think:

rollertoaster

Monkey
Aug 7, 2007
Douglassville , PA
I can't wait for blue to open up again. If there is a conflict between race dates, I'm affraid I'm going to have to put platty(as much as I love racing there) on the back burner. I love having a lift access mountain an hour away, and I'd like it to stay that way.

Anyone know when opening day is this year?

Jul 15, 2009
AllDayinPA
Master of Groms, now that is making use of your emoticons. Enduro, Dh will be a long flowy downhill with a much longer overall time compared to 2:30. More in the 4:30 to 5 min realm is the goal. Not really any uphill but good pedaling for sure.

4X will be a different course most likely. This is scheduled late in the year so we can make sure we get it right.

Hope everyone likes the schedule. There are 5 DH events 3 DS, 1 SD, 1 4X, 1EDH. The overall design is to make it more competitive to compete for the overall BIG Prizes this year. However we will be awarding the champions in the DH and DS categories at the end of the season. So as a rider you can compete for :

DH Titles
DS Titles
Gravity Games Champions !!

The individual events will be held as traditional race weekends where riders compete for the podiums in their individual categories per the events. Posting of the rules and info for the year will be up on the website soon. We have a fun schedule planned for the year with alot of activities and good vibes for everyone. Looking forward to great first DRY season in PA ! :D

SeatPost

Chimp
May 17, 2009
Philly, sort of
This is so freaking sweet, I have at least 6 races lined up now. Good quality lift serve 1 hour away will beat drive 2-3 hours north anyday imo.

Cant wait to see the courses.

jutny

Monkey
Jan 15, 2009
Montclair, NJ
oh man, this is gonna be a great season. Blue makes me never want to go to Diablo again. Skiing is awesome too because it's open til 10, and also kicks the heck out of Creek.