Quantcast

Very long rides

Aug 17, 2009
Peru, South America
Peru is an amazing country located in the heart of the Andes Mountains and it's an amazing country to do some endurance riding at high elevation. A few months ago we went exploring a trail that goes traversing the mountains above 4,000m from Sacred Valley to the village of Paucartambo, doorway to Manu National Park in the jungle. The ride was incredibly great and it took us 5 hours of pure fun on top of the Andes! Hope you guys enjoy the video:

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Peru is an amazing country located in the heart of the Andes Mountains and it's an amazing country to do some endurance riding at high elevation. A few months ago we went exploring a trail that goes traversing the mountains above 4,000m from Sacred Valley to the village of Paucartambo, doorway to Manu National Park in the jungle. The ride was incredibly great and it took us 5 hours of pure fun on top of the Andes! Hope you guys enjoy the video:
Awesome footage and trip!!! One of my former riding buddies is Peruvian, and he's been pushing the crew to go ride the Huayhuash valley since I can remember.

Aug 17, 2009
Peru, South America
Awesome footage and trip!!! One of my former riding buddies is Peruvian, and he's been pushing the crew to go ride the Huayhuash valley since I can remember.
You will love to ride in Peru! Huayhuash is great, has amazing views but the elevation is a big issue. Get ready to ride from 4,000m to 5,000m! A better option is Cusco where you have also amazing landscape, trails and great food!

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
You will love to ride in Peru! Huayhuash is great, has amazing views but the elevation is a big issue. Get ready to ride from 4,000m to 5,000m! A better option is Cusco where you have also amazing landscape, trails and great food!
Thanks for the info mate! air ticket prices to Lima are a bit steep yet, hopefuly next year we will be able to get there and ride those endless trails!

As for the food, I live in a neighborhood with a lot of Peruvian residents, so I'm enjoying it already!

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Hey, you gonna be in Lamay or Valle Sagrado in late April? I will be riding with Gringo Brian for a day (friend’s wedding in Yucay)

I would be interested in riding with you in ‘23, Slim!

Aug 17, 2009
Peru, South America
Hey, you gonna be in Lamay or Valle Sagrado in late April? I will be riding with Gringo Brian for a day (friend’s wedding in Yucay)

I would be interested in riding with you in ‘23, Slim!
Hey how are you! W I am starting a group on the 23rd. If we could make it on Friday, it would be great. Send me a PM!
Good rides!

Aug 17, 2009
Peru, South America
Thanks for the info mate! air ticket prices to Lima are a bit steep yet, hopefuly next year we will be able to get there and ride those endless trails!

As for the food, I live in a neighborhood with a lot of Peruvian residents, so I'm enjoying it already!
You are right, flights are quite pricy right now but there are some good options yet. Oh yeah glad to hear you are enjoying our food there! That's one of the highlights here ;)