Quantcast

Vet's Day?

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Anyone want to do some riding tomorrow? I just found out I have the day off for the three day weekend, so I was thinking maybe Sky Tavern before 11:00, have to get done by 2:30 or 3 tho, wife is coming back to town.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
I talked to him about getting a walk behind to do the line I just set up.

Gonna be a good winter.

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
I got to work, I am on for sunday though, Maybe if you lazy asses can get out of bed early enough we can hit sky tavern after peavine... I'm not holding my breath.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Hey, so a brother likes to sleep in a little. Why don't you just crucify a guy!

I'll be up Sunday, and Saturday. The wife is back and on East Coast time, so sleeping in is a thing of the past for the time being.

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
Sounds good, my wife offered to drive the shuttle Sunday if it would help out, I guess it depends on how many people end up riding.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
Maybe the wives can go have lunch while the guys head it down the mountain.

Blow out of work early today, let's get Saw and go ride Sky Tavern.

crapacity

Chimp
Jul 20, 2005
How late is too late? I might be able to sneak out around 2:30, but we'd probably be pushing it to get 2 runs in before dark. Don't count on it, but I will see what I can do, and let you know as soon as I find out.

Tattooo

Turbo Monkey
Jun 5, 2005
OV
If we spilt at 2:30 we can get two or three in before it gets dark, ****ty and cold.

Should I call the Saw?

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Tattooo said:
Woo, you coming down for Sunday?
Probably not. The ground/dirt is really good up here right now and there's a lot of stuff that's still ridable. I just got back from southshore and conditions like this aren't very frequent. I'd rather go dirtjumping if I come down there anyway. Peavine is usually ridable most or all of the winter so maybe some other time.