Quantcast

Vid Camera?

L

luelling

I'm on here a fair amount but I don't post that often.....I do have a question though. I race semi-pro downhill and I have a friend that is a top U.S. XC pro and I am wanting to gain pro status nationally at both events. To make a relatively long story short, I'm good at XC as well and I want to chase what I consider to be my holy grail, pro classification at both (like athletes Mark Wier, Tomac, etc...). I did a couple of XC races last year when I was fat and out of shape and I did really well in the expert class....so that gives me some hope.

So now down to the camera aspect. I want to document everything as I go on this journey towards my goal and I was wondering what would be the best digi camera to go with? I also have another question.......More than anything I want to record this for myself and family, but would anyone else be interested in watching? I have contemplated putting up a site with pics, vids and a diary to record things, kinda like blogging but with a nice video touch.

So...I lay it out here. Give me some suggestions on camera gear, documentary ideas or critize me. I'm jut looking for some general feedback.