Quantcast

Video >>> 2006 CBC Ripper

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Nice very nice, I really like that clip. Nice pace to it, that music fits with the total feeling, nice techie.....intensly focused........melow feeling perspective. Your best to date, can't wait to see the finished product. :thumb: :thumb: :evil:

seand

Monkey
Nov 22, 2003
seattle
nice one :)

cbc is always a fun, quick, chill ride through some of the most beautiful forest..ever.

borneo, you are going to have a flippin blast! I wish I could join you, but work needs me :(

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Did a little searching on the web at lunch and found some other good vids.. Including Matt's one with the twins and EBX.

Yeah, it will be great to compare Fromme and Seymour with the woodlot as that's the only shore spot I've been to so far.

Beyond stoked! Should be dry too.

carbuncle

Monkey
Dec 2, 2004
Edmonds, WA
Yeah, I'm green: I've hit Cypress Bike park, a few days a t Whistler, a ton of time at SST and sucked really badly one time at a location I will not name publicly, but I'm a Shore noob.

Instinct

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
Snoqualmie WA
Borneo said:
Did a little searching on the web at lunch and found some other good vids.. Including Matt's one with the twins and EBX.

Yeah, it will be great to compare Fromme and Seymour with the woodlot as that's the only shore spot I've been to so far.

Beyond stoked! Should be dry too.
Hey Borneo

I didn't realize that video I shot was out on the 'net... what's the link?

--matt.

Instinct

Chimp
Sep 14, 2004
Snoqualmie WA
Wow, nice work Greg, is that off the new HD camera? Looks good, especially in that low light!

Did you catch any video of me in the Spiderman outfit or Dan Saimo who had his 529 shirt on? Be cool to get a copy or something...

Cheers!

--matt.

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Instinct said:
Wow, nice work Greg, is that off the new HD camera? Looks good, especially in that low light!

Did you catch any video of me in the Spiderman outfit or Dan Saimo who had his 529 shirt on? Be cool to get a copy or something...

Cheers!

--matt.
Yah, I love that camera.

Got some footy of the Spiderman costume, I thought I recognized the bike, at least the color. I dont remember seeing Dan in the the 529 shirt though.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
Instinct said:
Hey Borneo

I didn't realize that video I shot was out on the 'net... what's the link?

--matt.
Yeah, neither did the twins.... :)

I'll have to look it up again. I just Googled "Fromme bike videos" or something like that and it was a ways down the list.

BTW: Both Fromme and Seymour were a hoot. I scared myself ****less and had a ball doing it. I'll need more than a 5x5 next time though. I think I need to buy a new helmet to replace the one with a big dent in it...