Quantcast

Video from the last month or so (one of my best yet)

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
For those of you who like my videos, and I know there are a few of you out there, this one is one of my best yet I think. There is some bigger stuff for sure in it, and the music flows with the video.

Right click, save target as......

FYI: The drop that kinda goes into the woods is about seven feet, it is just really hard to tell that from the shot that was taken. It had no clear landing and was crazy to do - I'm not quite sure why I even did it... :) And that big step down is a 5 foot step down, 21 foot gap - it was a piece of cake.

me89

Monkey
May 25, 2004
asheville
dude thats a pretty sweet vid. i always enjoy watching local boys riping it up just as well as some of the sponsored riders. awsome job man. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

FR4life.

Monkey
Nov 2, 2004
The Bay
Nice vid, looks like you got some pretty sick NS up there in washington. I lived up there for a few years, and the riding was sick. Iono if you have ever heard of it, but I lived on Vashon Island (yes, the one with the bike in the tree ;) ) There was a fun location about a mile away from my house with a bunch of NS, and some really fun jumps/drops. I would have liked to stay there but my dad got some lame job offer down here in CA, so I live here now. :rolleyes: There is some sick riding down here for sure, but it's just not the same. I visit every year or so, so maybe if im up there agian sometime we could ride.

Peace,
-Chris

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
FR4life. said:
Nice vid, looks like you got some pretty sick NS up there in washington. I lived up there for a few years, and the riding was sick. Iono if you have ever heard of it, but I lived on Vashon Island (yes, the one with the bike in the tree ;) ) There was a fun location about a mile away from my house with a bunch of NS, and some really fun jumps/drops. I would have liked to stay there but my dad got some lame job offer down here in CA, so I live here now. :rolleyes: There is some sick riding down here for sure, but it's just not the same. I visit every year or so, so maybe if im up there agian sometime we could ride.

Peace,
-Chris
Yeah, I'm in B'ham and all of the ladders you saw are in my woods, the big jump is a few blocks away. :) There is bigger and better NS stuff around here too, but I didnt build it and I dont feel like going to find it. I like to build and ride my own stuff, I usually dont trust other people's stuff because sometimes it isnt built very strong.

The Kadvang

I rule
Apr 13, 2004
six five oh
FR4life. said:

Peace,
-Chris
Oh god, Chrissy is on RM... I'm scurred. Looks like a sick vid.