Quantcast

Video from this year

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
I'm calling it- The car footage was sped up, you can tell by the way the other driver's jersey's unnaturally flap too fast. There were probably only going the speed limit! :D

dirttastesgood

Turbo Monkey
Dec 12, 2006
CT
At least you posted a thread with some actually riding content in it. I was starting to think people didn't ride anymore
That's the spirit. We build our own trails and ride them. More than most of you speed demons can say, even though I believe I beat yuroshek with out a chain.....

ZHendo

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2006
PNW
wow, this thread is turning into a large ball of poo. most of it involves the cockiness of dirttastesgood. does it even matter if you're the fastest guy here? sh*t bro, you weren't riding the trails that fast, your excuses are bs, but just keep riding, nobody can get pissed at you for riding and building trails, we're all here for the same reason, we love the sport. i don't care if your derailleur doesn't work, if you aren't satisfied with your riding in the video and promise that you could have gone faster, then don't post the video or post some new proof that you are indeed faster. the trails look decent to me, nice work on the building, but they can be ridden faster than you rode them, don't even try to refute that, every time you do you're just digging a deeper hole. cheers for posting a vid, but just ignore the a$$holes and take some of the criticism to help you get better instead of getting defensive. btw, don't tell mr. price there that he's lying and doesn't build his own trails and doesn't post riding stuff, try the search bar.

wow, this thread is turning into a large ball of poo. most of it involves the cockiness of dirttastesgood. does it even matter if you're the fastest guy here? sh*t bro, you weren't riding the trails that fast, your excuses are bs, but just keep riding, nobody can get pissed at you for riding and building trails, we're all here for the same reason, we love the sport. i don't care if your derailleur doesn't work, if you aren't satisfied with your riding in the video and promise that you could have gone faster, then don't post the video or post some new proof that you are indeed faster. the trails look decent to me, nice work on the building, but they can be ridden faster than you rode them, don't even try to refute that, every time you do you're just digging a deeper hole. cheers for posting a vid, but just ignore the a$$holes and take some of the criticism to help you get better instead of getting defensive. btw, don't tell mr. price there that he's lying and doesn't build his own trails and doesn't post riding stuff, try the search bar.
Word, Stop making excuses and you will get faster as you ride more. Good work.

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
beat me without a chain? which race was this?

i never said you were slow btw since i never seen you ride in person. and might i add who got a photo in the last issue of strictly dh? o and who got another pic in the newest issue?