Quantcast

VIDEO - GHY's Softies Jump Jam

erikkellison

Monkey
Jan 28, 2004
Denver, CO
I've never been there, but I thought there were some step downs, drops, stunts like that too, made more for big bikes. Is that not the case, and the stuff there is only for DJ hardtails? If not, where's the footage of the other stunts, or was no one hitting them that day?

juice

Monkey
Nov 11, 2003
Seattle
OK - thats the final straw, I'm going to learn to DJ. My light steel hardtail might not last long, but dammit, I'm going to give it a shot.

Sweet vid!

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
Just DJ video from Softies that day, no video from the flow park.
I'll try to get some when everybody is out throwin' down.

---g

DBR X6 RIDER

Turbo Monkey
erikkellison said:
Thanks for the clarification, I always thought SST and Softies were synonymous.
They're not the same, BUT you can ride to both from the same parking lot. If that wasn't enough, there's some XC singletrack in between both.

We all know that it's all about gentle hum of the planes.:D

BACK ON TOPIC -

Don't leave anything in your cars that you don't want stolen and it won't get stolen...from there. It's to the point where nothing is sacred anywhere anymore. I miss trusting people outside of those that I know well.:(

Gex

Turbo Monkey
Oct 29, 2004
Seattle
DBR X6 RIDER said:
They're not the same, BUT you can ride to both from the same parking lot. If that wasn't enough, there's some XC singletrack in between both.

We all know that it's all about gentle hum of the planes.:D

BACK ON TOPIC -

Don't leave anything in your cars that you don't want stolen and it won't get stolen...from there. It's to the point where nothing is sacred anywhere anymore. I miss trusting people outside of those that I know well.:(

I have to agree with u there andy i took my cd player out of my truck locked it all up left nothing in it... I get back big ol key mark down the side of my truck :( guess they didnt get what they wanted next time i think i just wanna let em have it

ggrubb

Monkey
Jul 3, 2002
Endub Empire
DBR X6 RIDER said:
BACK ON TOPIC -

WTF? If you make a point about getting back on topic, check the title of the thread.

Just me bitchin about this thread turning into a parking lot problem topic, no offense. The f'n ripoffs in the parking lot is a different tread.

May 9, 2003
Burien at Crappiss' House
deweydude said:
Great video :cool:
What happened to gohuckyourself.com I wanted one of those tee shirts badly :mumble: :angry:

Gohuckyourself.com is doing just fine, you can buy thier shirts online or at thier new shop in downtown Renton, GHY Bikes, on the same block as Armondo's restaurant.

The Jump Jam at Softies was actually Travis (Crapiss) Erickson's way of celebrating the grand opening and supporting AJ and Matt. Go check the shop out sometime, it's shaping up quite nicely!