Quantcast

Video I did 3 years back, Enjoy!!!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Ok, here is a little video I put together like 3 years ago. Some of you may have seen it before and some haven’t. Just thought you may enjoy it. I haven’t done anymore video editing since then. Now that I am back into racing again, I plan on putting something nice together in 2006 for all of you. “Play the movie in the wide screen format.”

Riders from the South are:
Jeremy R., Butch G., Chris H., Ryan B., and myself.

Locations are:
Big Bear CA, Snowshoe WV, Mt. Snow VT, Ashville’s NC old 4x course, Greenville’s old SEI Racing compound, and The Atlanta Trails.

http://media.putfile.com/Southern-Style18

dhkid

Turbo Monkey
Mar 10, 2005
Malaysia
sick!!! who that holding his front tire down that rock section, cant belive he actaully dared to hit it.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
dhkid said:
sick!!! who that holding his front tire down that rock section, cant belive he actaully dared to hit it.
Yah, you should of heard everyone when he can down. That was the year the guy got jacked up 25 feet into a tree. I have that on video too. Now that was crazy!!!!

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Thanks Mike. Hey, the wife and I are driving up to Greensboro soon. Like with in the next few weeks. She has a friend up there. I will bring the bike and you will have to show me all the new trails at Hobby Park.