Quantcast

Video: IH Riders at MSA 2007

Tmeyer

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
SLC
How was my bike @ Bromont last weekend? Green R9.... Oh yeah, great vid, love the Mexican Institute of Sound.

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
How was my bike @ Bromont last weekend? Green R9.... Oh yeah, great vid, love the Mexican Institute of Sound.
how's the broken hand doing tim? what was the final verdict? no surgery needed i hope

the R9 is nice and clean and sitting in my garage

TGR

Monkey
Jan 9, 2006
saw you guys filming at bromont on the weekend, nice to see you raked the leaves off some of the corners so some people could pass by faster... :D

btw, one of my friend has pics of lee and the other dude on the ironponny, I'll try to get them and put them on here

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
saw you guys filming at bromont on the weekend, nice to see you raked the leaves off some of the corners so some people could pass by faster... :D

btw, one of my friend has pics of lee and the other dude on the ironponny, I'll try to get them and put them on here
you mean PJ's prototype Iron Pony Funday

there was another photographer up there who took some great shots, but I have spaced on his name and the website he said he would share them on... any help on this would be sweet

davetrump

Turbo Monkey
Jul 29, 2003
that's the site of the dude who takes professional pictures http://www.flickr.com/photos/quebekimages/collections/72157600606733983/

here are the other shots I was talking (not the best shots, but whatever...)

those are the shots i am looking for, nice... any chance you can PM his email as myself and justin(gunner) might be interested in a few

are you guys gonna be at bromont for the remaining 2 weekends?
those are the shots i am looking for, nice... any chance you can PM me his email

not sure if i will be back up there again, i have plans this weekend and then it will totally depend on the weather

sriracha

Monkey
Jun 9, 2006
nice video.
smooth, fluid camera work.
clean cuts.
i liked the music...who was the artist?

duncan ruffle should rock the pig tails also.

bryman1999

Chimp
Nov 20, 2005
BC
those sunday's look like they ride really wack. maybe its just the guys riding them, but keiran bennet looked a lot smoother and more comfortable on a foes

-FLUIDRIDE-

Monkey
Jun 27, 2007
Kieran's also going a hell of a lot faster than he was last year. Might explain a bit of his raggedness.

Is it me or does sam's hta look way slacker than all the others?

Tmeyer

Monkey
Mar 26, 2005
SLC
how's the broken hand doing tim? what was the final verdict? no surgery needed i hope

the R9 is nice and clean and sitting in my garage
Yup, no surgery, got the verdict yesterday. 5 weeks in the hard cast and then hand therapy and a custom splint. I should be riding by late November. I'll come by this weekend and grab the bike.... Footage he got looks good, well worth loaning the bike out.