Quantcast

Video - Last run of the season

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
A couple friends and I shot this video on the last run of the season at Sunday River here in Maine. Sam Sayen (sayendesyn here on RM) in the pink, myself in the white, and our friend Adam King (skyst3alth) behind the camera. Video was taken on their new trail Tango and Crash, and Lower Crater Trail. The song is 'Cut Me Loose' by Unkle. Unfortunately the quality got killed pretty bad when I uploaded it. Hopefully ya'll still like it.

Heres a direct link incase the embedded version doesnt work.

Last Run of the Season on Vimeo

Hmm, if anyone knows how to post the embedded version then feel free and let me know how you did it. (Edit: Thanks yuroshek)

Last edited:

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Yuroshek, it was shot with the Gopro hero wide. The side helmet mount seems to work well IMO, I bet the HD will be pretty rad using the same angle.

frango

Turbo Monkey
Jun 13, 2007
Banshee, so if it GoPro Wide, why did You install it vertically? Nice vid, BTW :)

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Banshee, so if it GoPro Wide, why did You install it vertically? Nice vid, BTW :)
If its vertical then you can see far down the trail, in addition to what the front of my bike is doing. If it were mounted horizontal you'd only see the side of my helmet and the woods to my left, and it'd look like you were watching the ground pass because you'd never see my wheel or the trail athead at the same time. The easy explaination is that the helmet mount is easiest to use when its mounted vertical :p