Quantcast

Video of bike riding

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Serious lifestyle shots, eye close ups, and dramatic music. Or just bike riding to the B-52's. It's sure to disappoint either way.

For all the guys in New England, this is a quick look at the course for the upcoming race at Sunday River in Maine on 9/25. $45 entry fee (including Sunday lift ticket). Ya'll should probably get there and shred the most under-rated trails in the tri-state area.

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
I don't know. I heard he was a roadie. Cool to see downhill culture is still lame, and progressing with the kits. :thumb:
Nice riding and kick as trail Sparky! Will have to try to get up to Sunday River before the end of the year.

Matchew

Monkey
May 26, 2006
NH / Mass (ugh)
Cleaned the jumps this time:p

Ill definitely be there, course looks like a lot of fun. SR is very underrated I was impressed with the trails the last time I rode there.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
lots of grass....but it looks fun. SR is one place I haven't gotten to yet. Maybe this weekend. There's a chowdafest the same day. Chow and plow?

nh dude

Monkey
May 30, 2003
Vt
Was up at Sunday River on Saturday. it was a ton of fun. Great to see old trails still exist from the old program and are now mixed in with a newer style of trails. "crash and tango" was awesome kind of like happy hour on steroids. the jump line was nice. the race course was a ton of fun to ride pretty fast in the woods also. can't wait to make it back next year or later this fall.
this is not park riding this is certainly a mountain. dirt is awesome and plenty of it left on the trails.