Quantcast

Video of my Avy Cartz...

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
Just kidding. Video of bike riding. From today actually, but my complete disregard for time made me label it as tomorrow. So its a video from the future, I guess. Hopefully someone likes it. Or hates it and makes fun of me.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
so how much of thats image stabaliztion vs keeping your head steady. Your bodys rocking around and your keeping your head pretty steady...
I am not familiar with videos etc so I have no clue which it is.. Aside of NICE vid, fast riding and over all good footage stable as hell way to go..

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
What trail is that? I'm not too familiar with the trail system there and missed what looks to be a good run.

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
omfg is that an avy cartz? it looked like it was tracking the ground hella smoother then anything else ever invented or used. Nasa should hire that guy

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
omfg is that an avy cartz? it looked like it was tracking the ground hella smoother then anything else ever invented or used. Nasa should hire that guy
LOL!!!

No if it were it would look like a tunnel of green he'd be going so fast... Come on Will I figured you knew that. Avy is like Nitrous the sound of it makes you faster. Maybe craig will come up with a drink like Nitro so we can run and look like we are floating steady above the ground.....
:thumb:

Either way the mast cam infront of you is really cool, did a great job..

AND NOW to my original question:
Is it a combination of rider stability mixed with image stabaliztion. its smooth like Keith Stone!!!
Ive seen videos that make me motion sick or look like Im havinf a seizure with my head and eyes moving trying to stabalize and then I see these kinds and they are solid....

Banshee Rider

Turbo Monkey
Jul 31, 2003
What trail is that? I'm not too familiar with the trail system there and missed what looks to be a good run.
Tango and Crash. It's on the map, but there's a 5 minute walk to it. Defenitely check it out next time you're there!

aaronjb

Turbo Monkey
Jul 22, 2010
Tango and Crash. It's on the map, but there's a 5 minute walk to it. Defenitely check it out next time you're there!
Weird, I rode that trail a few times on Saturday. I think the perspective of the camera keeps my tiny brain from recognizing the familiar.

Things were a bit washed out on Saturday, I nearly ended up over the edge and onto the ski trail below on one of the left-handers on that trail.

Good times all around.