Quantcast

Video of the new stuff in my woods

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
First came the pics, now the video. That new drop is really quite easy too. Anyway, this shows some of the new stuff in my woods, about 2:40 long with a song from my friend's brother's band. The video os pretty good, and shows a lot of different angles of the new drop, and this neat little curved latter jump thing. :)

Right click, save target as

The Amish

Dumber than N8
Feb 22, 2005
Nice trail ideas. Once you kids learn how to use a hammer you'll be in business. remember patchwork is for hippies :sneaky: You should learn how to make proper bases for your trails so you can avoid the whole sticking of random boards and logs till it doesnt fall over method. That said you guys kick ass. keep 'em coming

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
dwaugh said:
Sorry! I hardly ever make that mistake, but I did. I fixed the link. Check it out for real this time. :o: :D
How much do you weigh boy? You can really move that heavy ass bike even though you arent that big.

dwaugh

Turbo Monkey
May 23, 2002
Bellingham, Washington ~ U.S.A.
rpk1988 said:
How much do you weigh boy? You can really move that heavy ass bike even though you arent that big.
You're probably referring to one of my friends, seeing as I am the one on the Trek hardtail, the lightest bike and the oldest one in the video. My friends are just used to their bikes being almost the same size as them, and just under half their weight.

The squirrel had to go in the video or else it would have been too short. :blah: We dont crash that often either. ;)

rpk1988

Dec 6, 2004
Maryland
dwaugh said:
You're probably referring to one of my friends, seeing as I am the one on the Trek hardtail, the lightest bike and the oldest one in the video. My friends are just used to their bikes being almost the same size as them, and just under half their size.
Must have been. But damn they are pretty small. Those bikes look like 3 times the size of them. Nice set up though.