Quantcast

video teaser "Pinned"

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
this is exactly what WE need, more videos with U.S. riding. video tease is awesome keep it up thru the whole video now.

stiksandstones

Turbo Monkey
May 21, 2002
Orange, Ca
Good job...
few comments
-is this related to the website 'pinned'?
-there is a quote in the trailer "You wanna be a good rider, you gotta learn how to crash"...I never heard that one.
-I did not know the cookie monster sang in a rock band
-local trail shredding, nice.

Jul 16, 2007
Good job...
few comments
-is this related to the website 'pinned'?
-there is a quote in the trailer "You wanna be a good rider, you gotta learn how to crash"...I never heard that one.
-I did not know the cookie monster sang in a rock band
-local trail shredding, nice.
No its not related to the Pinnedmtbr website.We came up with the title last fall before the pinned website was out and long before I had even heard of it. I had never heard any one say you have to learn to crash but I liked the quote. And yes cookie monster does sing in a rock band called New Dead Radio. He left Sesame Street to follow his dreams, sex drugs and rock n roll.Thanks for comments

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Not a fan of the song but there's some sweet footage in there.

Looks like you've got a nice piece of work in the making. Thanks for the heads up.

interesting cultural note: how much longer will geezers like us be able to use the 'record scratch' as a sound effect. Pretty soon the kiddies won't even know what that is. Ug.

Last edited:
Jul 16, 2007
In your video, text saying those very words scrolls across screen and a guys voice says it.

It's all good, thanks for making a video about downhilling.
I mean't I had not heard anyone say that before .Of course I know its in the video.It was Craig Harvey who said it. He is a semi pro rider for KHS and a great spokesman for the sport. Thanks

fred.r

Dwangus Bogans
May 9, 2006
Damnit! It keeps freezing on me when the dude crashes into the rock at 'Tucky... damn this computer!

Jun 10, 2008
Minnesota
haha i did not mind the music so much. so many haters on it. I thought the video quality was good and great riding! Looks good to me. Are you releasing this film independently or is it sponsored by someone?

Jul 16, 2007
haha i did not mind the music so much. so many haters on it. I thought the video quality was good and great riding! Looks good to me. Are you releasing this film independently or is it sponsored by someone?

Oh good some love for the tune.Thanks.It does'nt matter what music you use someone will always hate it. And by the way music rights cost alot of money! So we have been using local L.A. bands that I know for free. If anyone out there has a buddy in a band or is in a band with some good tunes let me know. This is our first video so we had no sponsors.We financed this out of our own pockets.Next year we will get the sponsors before we go out shoot.I want to do something bigger and better for 2009.So if there are any sponsors interested let me know please. Thanks for the comments and questions, Rich BNC productions

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good band:
A Band Called Pain
http://www.abandcalledpain.com/

Heavy Rock / Metal - Cross between Alice in Chains and Chris Cornell

You can contact them through myspace. If you like it, reach out to them that way, or PM me your contact info. I will get it to the band. They a SF local, have been on a few soundtracks, and love getting their music out there