Quantcast

Video Thread!

JGill

Monkey
Jul 7, 2008
Norman, OK
No one created one of these threads so i decided i will.

Post the best DJ/STREET/BMX video links here... to me this is one of the best vids i seen in a while:

http://vimeo.com/403384
I hope this isn't the direction videos will start to go in. It makes for a good indy short film or school project but as far as riding and stoke factor, there's not much except it might make someone want to get creative in finding weird stuff to ride.

Don't get me wrong it's a quality video by all means. Very creative and fresh. But along with the music, it kinda makes me melancholy. I guess I just miss the days when videos had music that was energizing and up-tempo. Sometimes I'd rather hear the noisy hubs and the sounds of brake cables hitting the bars on a landing or the whoosh of launching a lip at speed than listen to some soulless Coldplay type of music when I'm getting ready to ride.

Again, quality video but I'm just saying I hope most videos don't end up going in this direction. And for pete's sake, sneak a more lively song into videos in at least one part. Just a 2 or 3 minute song. Call me lame or whatever if you want...for what it's worth I will be rounding up some footage soon...

davemo7

Chimp
Dec 10, 2008
Davis
yea i feel like the end of a video i should already be on my bike, this one made me want to watch something else