Quantcast

Videoing out at Country Park on Sat the 11th

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Guys a few of us are coming up from Greenville this Saturday the 11th to ride Country Park. I will be bringing both cameras and hope to get some good video shots for the next video clip I cut. We should be up there anywhere between 11am and noon. Manimal bring Noah, so I can get some good shots of the sports next up in coming star. Hope to see all you guys out there.

Cecil

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
What are the trails like at the park? Or is it just the jump/berm area we always see in pictures?

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
FCLinder said:
Sweet, it will be nice to meet you man. Jeremy says good things about you.
that's 'cause jeremy likes beanbag warmed cheetos :D

mtRobFL - there are some decent XC trails there, moto would know more about that since he's a closet lycra model.

i should be able to make it out there with the male offspring.

srphillips89

Monkey
Jan 29, 2006
Boone NC
The trails at CP are fun. They aren't real complicated but it would help to ride with someone that knows the area. Owl's Roost is a lot better that CP and is actually in riding distance of CP if you take the greenway.

I'm going to be at CP around one or so. But I highly doubt you will want to film me:D

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
motomike said:
dude you have that bike too. don't even play. which one are you?

Did you get your shock back yet?
I am the power ranger who does not have a bike to ride, so I just give all the other power rangers $hit.:)
Which shock?
Right now I am waiting on my 36 and my wheelset and my SX will be ready to roll.
I also have in my possession, a poo colored marvel that I keep touching inappropiately.:rofl:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Guys, I never said anything about trying to make another gay kids show!!!! But if you feel like you can't make a jump or pull off any sweet tricks with out you Power Ranger suite on, then I will not make too much fun of you.

Jeremy, I have another bike you can ride if you want to try to make it. Plus David has one he will let you use too. Now you can ride and be like Mike!!!!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
Jeremy R said:
I am the power ranger who does not have a bike to ride, so I just give all the other power rangers $hit.:)
Which shock?
Right now I am waiting on my 36 and my wheelset and my SX will be ready to roll.
I also have in my possession, a poo colored marvel that I keep touching inappropiately.:rofl:
poo colored marvel. hmmmm...

I was talking about your RP3. Dude sounds like the SX is gonna be bad.ass man. pics needed soon.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
MTB_Rob_NC said:
What are the trails like at the park? Or is it just the jump/berm area we always see in pictures?
Yeah there is a 4.5 mile loop at the park which is quite fun. Also, as others noted, there is another, more technical trail easily accessed about 3 miles down a paved "greenway" from Country Park.

**There is supposed to be a big XC group ride this Saturday at 9:00am starting at Country Park, if you're interested.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
motomike said:
Yeah there is a 4.5 mile loop at the park which is quite fun. Also, as others noted, there is another, more technical trail easily accessed about 3 miles down a paved "greenway" from Country Park.

**There is supposed to be a big XC group ride this Saturday at 9:00am starting at Country Park, if you're interested.
Mike, its about a 2 and a half hour dive for us, 9am will be a bit early for us. It would be nice to hit up the 4.5 miles trail and then hit Sweet Jumps for the rest of the day.

Rob, you coming with us? David is all pumped up!!!!!

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
FCLinder said:
Mike, its about a 2 and a half hour dive for us, 9am will be a bit early for us. It would be nice to hit up the 4.5 miles trail and then hit Sweet Jumps for the rest of the day.

Rob, you coming with us? David is all pumped up!!!!!
yeah I know, it's just fyi. Rob, you can do it!

MTB_Rob_NC

What do I have to do to get you in this car TODAY?
Nov 15, 2002
Charlotte, NC
FCLinder said:
Rob, we can't have a Power Rangers party with out you man!!!!!
I am in. How would I get there from Charlotte?

ps... I know I can follow you Cecil, but I gotta get directions so I can give them to someone else.

motomike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 19, 2005
North Carolina
I-85 North to Greensboro. Exit off onto Freeman Mill Rd./220 north. Just stay on this road and follow it all the way through town. It'll turn into Battleground Ave and you'll start running into a lot of fastfood joints and gas stations, etc. Turn right onto Pisgah Church Rd.(There will be a Lowe's on the left and a CVS Pharmacy on the right) go about 100 yards and turn left into Country Park. Go all the way to the end of the massive parking lot. Park and ride through the wooden gates and towards the scoreboard for the baseball stadium. You'll see everybody.