The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Couple of gems in this series:

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
This first half of this is him filming a tough off camber section. Great stuff. And Nina Hoffman looks to be on point.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Some funky editing in this, but this looks like a sweet trail.

I noticed they're off of Trickstuff brakes and are running Hayes. I wonder what they think?

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
the new amaury pierron documentary is worth a watch.
Yes, I watched it yesterday evening and it's pretty good. The guy is larger than life and the film does an excellent recap of his last few years of racing.

The only (minor) criticism I have is that I think they could have cut a couple of the filler interviews that don't add much information and can get repetitive. Despite that, it is well worth the watch!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
In the immortal words of Brendan Fairclough: What a track.

I've been watching the Pivot team having a ball in Schladming over the last few days, pretty jealous of any bastard living close to that park.
good grief... I think it's Tohuto with the helmet cam? he said it best : "holy! we're turning the bikes inside out eh?!"

If that's not race pace, then I'm afraid to think of what race pace looks like on that track - and what it does to the bikes!

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
good grief... I think it's Tohuto with the helmet cam? he said it best : "holy! we're turning the bikes inside out eh?!"

If that's not race pace, then I'm afraid to think of what race pace looks like on that track - and what it does to the bikes!
Yes, Tuhoto wirh the follow cam. Daveyboy is injured for the first time ever, disc herniation :think:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Rewatched this just again. I've got the DVDs still but the player is hidden in a cupboard or something. This version is great - some songs missing tho, I guess due to copyright?

Man DH was a shitshow back then but sooo good to watch. So sketchy. Froth levels are high after watching that.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
some songs missing tho, I guess due to copyright?
It mentions underneath the video that a few songs had to be omitted due to copyright. I have a best of Earthed DVD that included a bunch of the footage, but not sure if I'd ever seen the whole original film.

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
It mentions underneath the video that a few songs had to be omitted due to copyright. I have a best of Earthed DVD that included a bunch of the footage, but not sure if I'd ever seen the whole original film.
Hoping he uploads the rest of the series one day. I've got 1-3 on DVD still, but need to get off my butt and set up a DVD player again.

toodles

Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Probably not to everyone's tastes but I love Barnes' whimsical nonsense rut banging vids with the fish and chip reviews. Guy is whats right with the industry and refreshing change from the overdone moody edits that take themselves too seriously. #keepMTBsilly

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
Freeride is alive and well.
And Brage is out of his mind.

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Hoping he uploads the rest of the series one day. I've got 1-3 on DVD still, but need to get off my butt and set up a DVD player again.
I was thinking I should get off my butt to set up my VCR again. HA! :)

But I do have a fancy Oppo DVD player, and that's never going to be put away.