Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Tony and Louis have so many rad spots behind their house. They're always building!
Loved the vids Commencal did with Anthony Rocci a few years back. Wondered where he'd gone. He has great style on a bike. reminds me of snowboard style mixed with BMX/FMX.

chris_f

Monkey
Jun 20, 2007
I loved the whole "It's too wet to have a chance of winning, might as well drift harder"-vibe towards the end of the video,

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Seems so long since we've had a proper wet natural WC race.
After watching that I hope it pisses down for MSA. but only for finals

William42

fork ways
Jul 31, 2007
Either that run was sped up by like 1.2x or the person filming it had Parkinsons, either way it gave me a headache to watch.

Which is a bummer, because Fearon is rad.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
David Godziek - Szymon's brother is the man. Met him a couple of times and he is super dedicated. If he switches from BMX to MTB full time there will be a serious contender on the FMB circuit.

Last edited:

Bike078

Monkey
Jan 11, 2018
David Godziek - Szymon's brother is the man. Met him a couple of times and he is super dedicated. If he switches from BMX to MTB full time there will be a serious contender on the FMB circuit.

How common are Dartmoor bikes over there? I have a 2017 Hornet.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
How common are Dartmoor bikes over there? I have a 2017 Hornet.
In Poland? Super common since they are even cheaper here (since you know the producer and the distro is the same company). Hell I even used to work for them and translated a few old service manuals and catalogues but that was a loong time ago.

Bike078

Monkey
Jan 11, 2018
In Poland? Super common since they are even cheaper here (since you know the producer and the distro is the same company). Hell I even used to work for them and translated a few old service manuals and catalogues but that was a loong time ago.
Cool. I have seen a few Hornets in my small city and Dartmoor is not uncommon in the country. Cheaper than commencal and nukeproof. Paint scratches easily though.

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia