Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
You how when you come to a high point of a trail before dropping back in and you come across some dwid that hamster spins right in front of you because he sized you up real quick and "he doesn't want to be behind you?"

That's pretty much how I handle it. I've made people pull over in an absolute rage (and even ducked a punch) doing that to dorks on porcupine rim.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
That rag doll down the hill is disgusting. If I was seeing that in real life I think I’d assume he was dead

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
My dog got up, came over and nudged me as I watching Gee ragdoll. Poor dog probably thought I was having a seizure, because I am pretty sure I stopped breathing and turned as white as a southern patriot's favorite hood while watching that absolutely brutal crash.

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
That was some badass riding love the whips to bank....super clean and made me want to get better that level of flow was just a good time
Mateo is also the mechanic at the bottom of the lift in Champery. He can rebuild just about anything.

This one of Vinny T on some of the same trails is pretty good too. I was riding behind them this day and is was so fucking awesome to watch! Like 2 grasshoppers!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTuyhxeo85f/?utm_medium=copy_link

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Mateo is also the mechanic at the bottom of the lift in Champery. He can rebuild just about anything.

This one of Vinny T on some of the same trails is pretty good too. I was riding behind them this day and is was so fucking awesome to watch! Like 2 grasshoppers!
https://www.instagram.com/p/CTuyhxeo85f/?utm_medium=copy_link
No shit that's the best way to put it...they pop and flow amazing together ...that's some of the coolest riding I've seen...

That looks like so much fun...I so need to progress to be totally comfortable and just play

Last edited:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Was just watching that. Fascinating watching the beating everything takes. Kinda hypnotic in its own way.
Totally. I'd love to see the same format applied to some DH. Its wild actually seeing the forces everything is going through and even the suspension reaction as the wheels lock etc.

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
pretty cool. kinda amazing the shitkicking these bikes endure. also helps explain why modern trail / enduro bikes are pushing near dh bike weights. (as a rider of a 36lb 140mm trailbike, i say this as an observation rather than a criticism).

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
"open to anyone":

very cool trail, but I wonder how original they will really leave it. Those trees they jump through, the ones that caught Laurie's bar, I can see them causing a lot of crashes...

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
"open to anyone":

very cool trail, but I wonder how original they will really leave it. Those trees they jump through, the ones that caught Laurie's bar, I can see them causing a lot of crashes...
Yeah… Some of those hits are massive. Even good jumpers would have to take their time.

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
It’s wild to think he was almost without a sponsor last year. Intense and whatever other brand (Cannondale?) that strung him along before last season must be smashing their heads against a wall.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
It’s wild to think he was almost without a sponsor last year. Intense and whatever other brand (Cannondale?) that strung him along before last season must be smashing their heads against a wall.
Maybe Gwin saw the talent and had him dumped, have to pay for that gold lined toilet and vestibule somehow! I kid. :rofl:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Lol like those publshing houses that were like "pfft... who is gonna read a book about an orphaned wizard who goes to wizard school"

Screws me how some riders are sponsored and others aren't sometimes.

Haven't watched this yet but these lads are always good

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
A no frills straight riding vid, but still cool. Don't think I've seen a video of anyone actually doing that rock...drop? roll? on Empress. Looks proper sketch.

Really can't imagine having these in your backyard. Whats @Da Peach up to?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
A no frills straight riding vid, but still cool. Don't think I've seen a video of anyone actually doing that rock...drop? roll? on Empress. Looks proper sketch.

Really can't imagine having these in your backyard. Whats @Da Peach up to?
that guys a freak. I’ve not ridden trails since the end of July. Crashed at Silver Star and effed up my finger. Mallet finger…
Seems to be in the mend now. Getting back into shape is going to hurt…

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Stupid Wa'na(VA-na) stung me. But it was so awesome had to grab it lightly...was good till I went to surface and tried to take it.out of water lmao...
Imagine a black sea urchin with 10" spikes , looks like a spikey basket ball. Brain said don't touch , conscious said "must touch big spikey unusual object!"

Black spots are toxin and needle tips, toxin is black..not painfull like they say, I'd grab that bastard again but differently next time....was HUGE

Technically this pick sucked....but holding the big ass spike ball was cool....
20211031_153921.jpg

Last edited: