Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
I had to look up what Mallet Finger was. Now I'm a little nauseous. Gross. And I've had plenty of hand traumas due to crashing on mtb's. Ask my ortho doc. He'd be like "It's fine, I'd let you play football tomorrow." Freaking jerk :D

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Imagine a black sea urchin with 10" spikes , looks like a spikey basket ball.
Isn't that exactly what a sea urchin looks like?

And no shit, there are fish that can swim into your dick in the water. Stay away from that shit!

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Isn't that exactly what a sea urchin looks like?

And no shit, there are fish that can swim into your dick in the water. Stay away from that shit!
Yes but when they are 10" spikes per side and look like the size of a basketball it's alot more massive than any urchin I've seen. I've held hundreds but none are poisonous...yeah the dick swimming fish I'll pass lol..

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Yes but when they are 10" spikes per side and look like the size of a basketball it's alot more massive than any urchin I've seen. I've held hundreds but none are poisonous...yeah the dick swimming fish I'll pass lol..
Were there any warning signs, like giant spikes or something?

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
I had to look up what Mallet Finger was. Now I'm a little nauseous. Gross. And I've had plenty of hand traumas due to crashing on mtb's. Ask my ortho doc. He'd be like "It's fine, I'd let you play football tomorrow." Freaking jerk :D
yeah, it was weird. I rode another couple hours without noticing. Took my glove off and couldn’t get it straight. Felt like a quivering little wuss immediately thereafter. That feeling is still subsiding….

3 months of splinting, but no surgery!

This thread is worthless without pics.

(Get better soon)
thrilling stuff…. At least it goes pretty straight now!
image.jpg

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Nope...was a free for all I'd have grabbed it anywase....lolwhen something is that cool must grab it
To be fair, I did step on a stingray. Hurt like a mofo and I could feel the poison working it's way up my leg.

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
To be fair, I did step on a stingray. Hurt like a mofo and I could feel the poison working it's way up my leg.
I heard it stings like a sob.....
Thankfully I've not been stung by one yet...I have put my big ass foot down and squished em against sand (several times)...could feel em squirming under my size 14 and with my weight they were trapped lmao...

vivisectxi

Monkey
Jan 14, 2021
yeast van
yeah, it was weird. I rode another couple hours without noticing. Took my glove off and couldn’t get it straight. Felt like a quivering little wuss immediately thereafter. That feeling is still subsiding….
3 months of splinting, but no surgery!
wild. had no idea what said mallet finger was; turns out i have one! messed up my pinky years ago on a dirtjump gone wrong. wasn't broken & didn't want to mess with a splint at the time, and it ended up healing with a wonky permakink at the tip. functions fine though. *shrug*

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
wild. had no idea what said mallet finger was; turns out i have one! messed up my pinky years ago on a dirtjump gone wrong. wasn't broken & didn't want to mess with a splint at the time, and it ended up healing with a wonky permakink at the tip. functions fine though. *shrug*
Initially, I couldn’t extend the end of my finger at all. It was just floppy. The tendon seems to have healed almost entirely. At the expense of my gut and 3 months of riding…

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Still trying to convince you guys to come ride over here.

Its on my to-do list dammit. You live in the most expensive place on Earth tho

edit - how fun do those steeps look. I'd be upside down for sure haha

Last edited: