Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
Chris Akrigg is such a magician on 2 wheels. He just set the bar extremely high for eBike edits from now on.

I particularly enjoyed the off-camber 2-wheel-drift climb at 2:02.

Last edited:

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
The far more trustworthy Steve has a new vid as well and it's a good rant about what's wrong with the industry where this actually belongs

buckoW

Turbo Monkey
Mar 1, 2007
Champery, Switzerland
Molina di Triora is so damn good. You guys gotta go there one day if you have the chance.
They were one of the last villages to publicly hang witches, or so I am told.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Witches were still being burned and hung in Scotland well into the 17th century. Just a few miles from here there's a witches stone that marks the last burning ground in the County
1525793885.jpg

Over 200 witches are said to have been tortured and executed in my small county alone. Mainly women but also included men. And if you read into it many were tortured and murdered because of marital or family disputes between neighbours and in trials found to be witches just for having red hair, being left handed or having a birthmark etc. with seemingly no link to actual witchcraft at all.

It's not really worth coming for mountain biking though the road riding is great especially alone at night

Witches were still being burned and hung in Scotland well into the 17th century. Just a few miles from here there's a witches stone that marks the last burning ground in the County
View attachment 170015
Over 200 witches are said to have been tortured and executed in my small county alone. Mainly women but also included men. And if you read into it many were tortured and murdered because of marital or family disputes between neighbours and in trials found to be witches just for having red hair, being left handed or having a birthmark etc. with seemingly no link to actual witchcraft at all.

It's not really worth coming for mountain biking though the road riding is great especially alone at night
People and their behavior have been fucked up forever and it ain't going to stop. It doesn't really vary with locale or when. Scotland would be on my list of wouldn't mind visiting.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
E-Bike jibbing vid, when you have to show all jibs in slo-mo so it doesn't look to painful to force the pig of a bike around.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Its amazing that @toodles is so terrible at bikes with trails like this to ride

Toodles is slow

that's what he gets for going full endurslow :thumb:

Seriously, that looks fun AF
Pssst... Everyone knows Oz isn't real. If @toodles would try to do a downhill run he'd fall off the disc, since he'd be riding upside down. That was probably shot somewhere in Connecticut with some expert voice actors.

It's Basic Trumpian Science™ yo.

Last edited:

konastab01

Turbo Monkey
Dec 7, 2004
Film I made a few years ago that ive just got round to putting out for various reasons.

Hope yous enjoy!<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>