Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
came here to post that... it's amazing how much different those big dudes sound when they ride... it's a whole nother ball game. I'd love to hear him and Lyle play a game of bike some time...

I'll just leave the YouTube link here:

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia
Brage is an animal.
Ridiculous. That poor bike haha

For Sale: One GT bike. Only ridden for a day. Suit handyman.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria

Sam ripping again and having genuine fun on all things two wheels. I've become a fan of lately, he is just good fun to watch.

FlipSide

Turbo Monkey
Sep 24, 2001
That hit home for me. I am 46 too and 2022 was the year when I decided "Fuck that, I'm leaving these features for the 20 years old crew".

I still enjoy riding steep gnarly shit, slow tech stuff, drops, reasonable jumps, going fast in rough stuff...but I drew the line at the slopestyle stuff getting incorporated in new-school trails. I really don't feel like practicing to get better and comfortable at big-ass doubles or step-up gaps to whale-tail to step-down stuff. I'll eventually get hurt for sure on these features and the risk vs reward isn't there for me. I greatly prefer making my life harder having a blast riding my hardtail on slightly mellower trails that are gnarly when you don't have rear suspension.

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
Nate Hills Follow Cam Friday. If he says this is the most technical trail in CO. I believe him. Looks legit. New trail that apparently didn't follow any guidelines from any governing body. Imagine that!

Some of you may be like "meh". But no, for CO? Public trail? Usually that's private/you don't talk about it stuff. So that's awesome! And a step in the right direction!

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Danny MacAskill is pretty much past laws of physiques
Totally.
But his despite the unquestionably insane bike skill Danny has his videos mainly bore me now.
Oh yeah. Danny's off to another lovely location to do a variation of the same 4 or 5 tricks while smiling and waving at locals. Just doesn't hold my attention. Sorry.

Alternatively a clicked table, shoulder buzzer or turndown pretty much anywhere in the world by pretty much any rider spikes my dopamine instantly.

Yeah. Probably just me.

Last edited:

bullcrew

3 Dude Approved
Totally.
But his despite the unquestionably insane bike skill Danny has his videos mainly bore me now.
Oh yeah. Danny's off to another lovely location to do a variation of the same 4 or 5 tricks while smiling and waving at locals. Just doesn't hold my attention. Sorry.

Alternatively a clicked table, shoulder buzzer or turndown pretty much anywhere in the world by any pretty much any rider spikes my dopamine instantly.

Yeah. Probably just me.
Your right on that but I'd love to learn his balance and freestyle . Lol
Plus the crap he does it on and room for error but just goes for it...(ok riding a tennis net is pretty badass)
Jack Moir is another I'd like to follow...just skills and bike handling purely on course..

Last edited: