Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Casual stoppie to droppie to mannie to flip to lannial to abubaca while us joeys debate the expense of a couple of extra spoke nipples.

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
Casual stoppie to droppie to mannie to flip to lannial to abubaca while us joeys debate the expense of a couple of extra spoke nipples.
In our defence I doubt Phil has to worry about buying his own spoke nipples. I'm sure we'd all be riding at exactly the same level if not fretting about the existential dread of having to buy 8 extra nipples.

Flo33

Turbo Monkey
Mar 3, 2015
Styria
In our defence I doubt Phil has to worry about buying his own spoke nipples. I'm sure we'd all be riding at exactly the same level if not fretting about the existential dread of having to buy 8 extra nipples.
I hope so. His frame sponsor/team has not the best reputation regarding care taking of their riders expenses :-/

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
So this guy moved to my town not too long ago. Apparently he's had a channel for a while. Freakin hilarious. I started with this specific vid that captures the Colorado vibe for sure.

Also check out "Hot Dad Summer"

Last edited:

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
How can that not be entertaining to you? Even if you live in a land far far away. I guess if it's not Scottish, it's crap?

Come live with me for a bit. You'll see.

Cultural comedy?

Who lives in Colorado?

@Nick
@Full Trucker
@mtg
@Toshi
@6thElement
@rideit
@sbabuser (you for sure should get a kick out of the Dude Dad channel)
@stoney (stop go karting and watch the Dude Dad vids posted above) :)

Not really sure who else

It is hilarious and on point. Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. Yes that is Horsetooth reservoir and New Belgium Brewery and REI. He is referring to.

Last edited:

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
How can that not be entertaining to you? Even if you live in a land far far away. I guess if it's not Scottish, it's crap?

Come live with me for a bit. You'll see.

Cultural comedy?

Who lives in Colorado?

@Nick
@Full Trucker
@mtg
@Toshi
@6thElement
@rideit

Not really sure who else

It is hilarious and on point. Fort Collins, Colorado, USA. Yes that is Horsetooth reservoir and New Belgium Brewery and REI. He is referring to.
@rideit lives in/near Jackson

@stoney also lives here although he doesn't ride any more, only drive go karts

SylentK

Turbo Monkey
Feb 25, 2004
coloRADo
If you've never been to Moab, this is classic. Portal trail. Usually the last trail you do on the "Magnificent 7" route. Which takes several hours. Nothing like ending your day on one of the most difficult trail! :) There's actually a sign that says to dismount as people have died there. I think he started recording after that point. You can see the exposure. If you high side it to the left, you're toast.

You know it's gnar when Gee Atherton is like OMG! That was close! Sick!

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
If you've never been to Moab, this is classic. Portal trail. Usually the last trail you do on the "Magnificent 7" route. Which takes several hours. Nothing like ending your day on one of the most difficult trail! :) There's actually a sign that says to dismount as people have died there. I think he started recording after that point. You can see the exposure. If you high side it to the left, you're toast.

You know it's gnar when Gee Atherton is like OMG! That was close! Sick!

Crazy. I rode that trail quite a bit back in the day. You kinda had to block the view to the left out and concentrate on the trail… As an old man just watching the video gives me vertigo!

trib

not worthy of a Rux.
Jun 22, 2009
If people haven’t seen then Leo was hit by a car shortly after filming the above - he could do with some help if people have the ability to share a dollar or two

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
From the lump in my throat I think I swallowed a few whole.

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Nah. masturbation over horsepower is a far MOAR 'Murcan fetish.

Our climate leaves us no option but to learn how to get sideways.