Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Just posted this in the team rumours thread but it's going here as well, Brannigan does not suck
now if he can only stay healthy.....

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Jeff's YouTube channel is a nice alternative. Not filled with just POV movies or selfies and has lots of good information. It helps that the guy can ride the shit out of a bike.
Still odd that Trust sponsored a guy who basically wheelies over everything. :brows:
I am unable to watch videos where riders let out a high pitched "yeeeeew" every time they catch 3" of air.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I am unable to watch videos where riders let out a high pitched "yeeeeew" every time they catch 3" of air.
Massively agree.
Worse still though it seems to have caught on with regular mtb riders doing it IRL without anyone even filming.
It's so cringe I just stay inside now

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Massively agree.
Worse still though it seems to have caught on with regular mtb riders doing it IRL without anyone even filming.
It's so cringe I just stay inside now
I am working on a solution for this. Just need to securely attach my machete to the Camelback. You know, for 'trail maintenance'.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
I am working on a solution for this. Just need to securely attach my machete to the Camelback. You know, for 'trail maintenance'.
(Alt)Solution:

schwaaa31

Turbo Monkey
Jul 30, 2002
Clinton Massachusetts
This one stands the test of time.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Not usually much of a GMBN viewer but this was a pretty good watch and nice insight into how you get from a UK urban upbringing to the top in WC DH.

Laurie always seems a super sound dude!

Last edited:

Katz

Monkey
Jun 8, 2012
Arizona
Much front wheel slap downs....In Buick-plushness we Trust!

I love watching Greenland, his style makes riding look super fun.

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
Moved to Bristol late last year. Saw Laurie riding a local trail a few weeks ago, wearing a huge smile as he went by. Trippy to see footage of Dean Lane skate park, been skating there when the weather allows. Love watching Laurie attack the trails and he seems like such a laid back guy. Have to see if I can get him to stop by the house and blow my family's minds.

Last edited:

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Pretty good (honest) insight into the reality of carving the path to the sharp end as a pro WC racer

Innes is a local... so good to hear he's back on mtbs.

Last edited:

dump

Turbo Monkey
Oct 12, 2001
Hambini is insane... but has solid engineering/fabrication/testing experience to back up the BS. And the bike industry (as we see here) is full of it!