Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

toodles

ridiculously corgi proportioned
Aug 24, 2004
Australia

When you realise Hoffman only lost like 10 seconds finishing a WC course on her sock....

Jump to 9:15 for what is one of the most close to limit runs for 2019. I don't think there was much time left on the track when Amaurry was done. That was mental.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

When you realise Hoffman only lost like 10 seconds finishing a WC course on her sock....

Jump to 9:15 for what is one of the most close to limit runs for 2019. I don't think there was much time left on the track when Amaurry was done. That was mental.
pierron at les gets was maybe the most on-edge run i've ever seen. next fucking level.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Going out on a limb here as I haven't actually watched this yet
But I'm prepared to say I can't see this sucking

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
This is by far the best of the lockdown trail builds.

The Matt Jones backyard trails series is pretty good but he's a little too youtube-y.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Return to Earth is free to watch through this weekend, which is great as I've not seen it yet.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Return to Earth is free to watch through this weekend, which is great as I've not seen it yet.

As much as the little fuckers annoy me, the best section was probably the groms in Whistler.

Fool

The Thing cannot be described
Sep 10, 2001
Brooklyn
Hey @rpet and @Fool memories of bouncing off rocks?

Lot of good and not so good times there. I remember a particularly bad crash you had on Utah. I was so relieved when you were able to stand up. Eventually. Also when the motovolgger formerly known as B4L putting his foot on backward crashing on BMW, I think it was?

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Lot of good and not so good times there. I remember a particularly bad crash you had on Utah. I was so relieved when you were able to stand up. Eventually. Also when the motovolgger formerly known as B4L putting his foot on backward crashing on BMW, I think it was?
My superman impression on Utah definitely hurt, that was the last time I tried to keep up with you on a downhill :D
I was right behind B4L when he rotated his foot backwards on the entry to BMW.