Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
I actually rode a few laps with Stacy the last time I was in Whistler ( 4-5-6? years ago... :( ) I bumped into a guy that is essentially my neighbour and rode some laps with him and a buddy. They had been roomates with Stacy waaaay back in the day in Banff. We did laps of A-Line (this was before the redesign). It was fun as hell following him down and watching him power drift corners, and friggin boost some of those jumps. We hit some of the final jumps in the joyride course so close together that 4 of us were in the air at the same time. fun times. He's one hell of a character, that's for sure. He's got a great life, basically making a living being a park rat and smoking weed all day. Hates all the "your an inspiration" comments he gets day in day out, but realizes its what pays for his lifestyle, so grins and bears it. Not sure if I'd want to trade places with him, but he's definitely making the most of it! /cool story bro

Bike078

Monkey
Jan 11, 2018
Guy I know moved to Canada and gets to ride stuff like this. I know it's common to you guys but bike specific trails look pretty cool to me.

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Slow start but mind-blowing by the end.
That was fucking awesome! Saw the huge overjump to flat on TVS insta the other day. didn't realise it was filmed for a video/Ad
Thanks for posting

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world
Met him last Tuesday in Schladming. I was staying at and hanging around with Markus Pekoll who then had the pleasure to ride with his former team mate. Told us mortals that he was too slow for Danny...
:shakefist: Damn it, looks like I missed all the pros... I could have awkwardly stared at Danny waiting for the gondola.
What bike were you riding Flo? Park was pretty empty on Monday and I might have seen you.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Haven't even watch this all yet, but those first two hits...dayum.

And buddy replying to Remy's question about gapping onto the rock... "no, it just happens". :rofl: :panic: :shocked:

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Haven't even watch this all yet, but those first two hits...dayum.

And buddy replying to Remy's question about gapping onto the rock... "no, it just happens". :rofl: :panic: :shocked:
20mins in after watching the guy hit his line Remy is full on nope.