Quantcast

Videos (and pics) that don't suck

bigwheel2

Chimp
Sep 22, 2020
buckoW... some snazzy riding in the syndicate vid. That turn @ 2:20... fun.

the Brannigan vid too... smooth.

Last edited:

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
This categorically does not suck;

Go watch Caps Lock again while you're at it;
I usually don't get too pumped about bmx anymore...
Haven't heard the name Dennis E in a while i remember he was like a little kid in x games.

This video plops him right in the middle of Chase Hawlk and Scotty Cramer

I let out a lot of oh my gods, and wtfs....

Last edited:

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!
Watched this last night at Prime Video. Even when it's not shredding/shcralping, it's really moving. Just the thought of ending up paralized from the waist down gave me goosebumps. Paul has balls the size of the whole Rampage site...

Last edited:

Sandro

Terrified of Cucumbers
Nov 12, 2006
The old world

slimshady

¡Mira, una ardilla!

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
This is more of a "trails that don't suck" post. I wonder where this?

Seems like the kinda trail where'd you'd benefit from riding a few times and get to know the lines. Lot's of natural gaps that would smooth it out and get you to go faster. I have no clue where it is, but I'd hasard a guess that it's interior BC? Nelson/Okanagan/Revelstoke/Golden???

This also sort of reminded me of the Nate Hills videos. Has he posted any lately? He was fast...

Gary

"S" is for "neo-luddite"
Aug 27, 2002
UK
Sorry to blaspheme but I actually thought that was one of the most disappointing Sam Hill videos of all time. The clickbaity title got me all fired up to see him drift like a motherfucker down a rad track somewhere. Not to watch him ride like he can't be arsed and do TWO little drifts where he has to dab on what looks not far off a UK family trail centre route.

It's a sad day when footage from a bunch of Ebikers makes a mockery of a SAM HILL drifting video

I blame Enduro

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Sorry to blaspheme but I actually thought that was one of the most disappointing Sam Hill videos of all time. The clickbaity title got me all fired up to see him drift like a motherfucker down a rad track somewhere. Not to watch him ride like he can't be arsed and do TWO little drifts where he has to dab on what looks not far off a UK family trail centre route.

It's a sad day when footage from a bunch of Ebikers makes a mockery of a SAM HILL drifting video

I blame Enduro
Its easy for anyone to slide on peanut butter mud....

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
I know some of you are opposed to "moatorz" between the wheelz but give this a watch anyways, some of it is batshit crazy the first min is slow so give it a bit....

Last edited:

FarkinRyan

Monkey
Dec 15, 2003
Pemberton, BC
I know some of you are opposed to "moatorz" between the wheelz but give this a watch anyways, some of it is batshit crazy the first min is slow so give it a bit....
I don't think anyone who likes anything two-wheeled could be mad at a Toni Bou video.

He's got an e-bike sponsor too (Scott perhaps?) and there is video out there of him just mucking about but simultaneously making an absolute mockery of his mtb 'teammates' bike handling skills.

englertracing

you owe me a sandwich
Mar 5, 2012
La Verne
I know some of you are opposed to "motors between the wheelz but give this a watch anyways, some of it is batshit crazy
i'm not even mad but comparing moto trials (or even normal trials) to any form of mtb is silly. props on his skills in his discipline though.
Its not that related but...
It involves dirt, rocks, two wheels, finesse and big hukz. So its a lot closer than say football

Rhubarb

Monkey
Jan 11, 2009
Yeah that was nuts. Some of rock to rock drops were crazy and that drop at 3:30:agree:. It’s almost like a different sport or category of riding, like in climbing > top rope vs trad vs bouldering.