Quantcast

Vietnam/Arcadia twofer this Tuesday/Wednesday?

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
Anyone want to do some guide service time? Haven't been to 'Nam in six or so years, when I last lived around Boston, and have never been to Arcadia.

Leaving Danbury, CT early Tuesday morning to get to Vietnam and get a good chunk of the day done riding. Camp/crash somewhere that night. Off down to Arcadia Wednesday morning to repeat the ride process. Then home after.

Or open to other ideas. Looking to bring only one bike, the bigger bike, which is still very pedalable on XC stuff/cross stuntry.

Last edited:

scrublover

Turbo Monkey
Sep 1, 2004
well after riding Tuesday, you can grab a shovel help us , we will be doing Tuesday Night trail work in vietnam .

wish I could give you the tour but Alas I have to work
Cool. I've got no problem giving some back! When/where?

Worst case, figure I'll just show up and hope to run into someone there to hook up with for a tour.

I hear there are some car towing things going on at Nam? What's the best place for me to be parked so as not to worry about that?

Last edited:

Gleeke

Chimp
Jan 14, 2005
Rhode Island, USA
If you can hang until @ 1 on Wednesday I can give you an 1 1/2 tour of Arcadia. I have an appointment at 3. If I get out of work early...I can call you. PM me your info.

Don