Quantcast

Viewing RM on my phone

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Having trouble with viewing ridemonkey on my phone today. Instead of the website showing up like it would on the computer it shows some "VBulletin" website?

Also another question... I've noticed that when posting videos on ridemonkey it only shows the link instead of showing the actually video on the page (but some users have figured out how to still show the video). For example, we used to just post the youtube link with [VIDEO/] on either side of the link and it would automatically show the video in the post. How do you make the video show up?

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Still showing up as the funky vBulletin site on my phone. I have the Droid 2 Global and use the default browser.

Same thing still happening with the videos... some of them are showing up with the actual video on the threads and on others it's showing just the url link to the video through youtube.

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
Still same issues with the videos and only showing the links for some of the posts. I'm wondering if it's some stupid plug in or setting that I need to change.