Quantcast

Virgin Monkey..please be gentle

SCARY

Not long enough
Hey, I ve been checkin out the site for a while and finally decided to log on.I few of you know me from "DHrace"--(I can't keep that place afloat any longer).So I'll let the rest of you know ahead of time;Sarcasm.Before I hurt some feelins.I won't jump in here and be a dink and try and run the show.At least for a week or so.------Oh ,and my 15 seconds of fame was the "invention" of the"ghetto tubeless"system about 2 years ago.It was supposed to be "SCARY'S tubeless system"but somebody f-d me over on that one.I will toot my own horn since nobody else has tooted it in a while.I'd like to know if it is still being used by anyone,I know STAN has made an assload off 3.95 in materials.

SCARY

Not long enough
Rump Junkie,that funky monkey?...................Jm where do you hail from?I know you ride a Foes too,but I don't know If I've ridden with you.I'm over here in Scottsdale,AZ. And have a red 04 ,DH mono w/888 and FXR w/a Z1.Last year I rode an electric blue one.........(No....It wasn't "electric")

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
i'm in prescott. If you've ridden with me, i probably had the cheeta DH bike at the time. Now I have an iron horse SGS Pro that I finally seem to be dialing in. The foes I have is an FXR, rode it at Globe a few weekends ago. I'm thinking of riding the "whisky-off-road-something or other race" next weekend on my DH bike. THe course is pretty sucky, but the one thing about it is that I can do most of the climbing on my DH bike.

biggins

Rump Junkie
May 18, 2003
used to ride a foes. dont anymore. i ride an sgs, a p1, and a turner xce. im in north carolina. ill be in arizona for a week and will actually be going to scottsdale to pick up a frame while im there from soul

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
What's up Scary...me and you used to post the crap out of DHRace. Your mullet sticking out the back of your helmet .....:devil:

You were the only jerk who could withstand my sarcasm without getting ticked off. Warning about these forums, even though I know you lurk sometimes and probably already know this...these guys get uptight way quicker than we did on DHRace.

They got a "banning stick"..ooooooohhhhh....

the guy on here most like you is Spomer. Lots of wisecracks and underhanded comedy.

See ya

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
I knew you where going to come here for some action you dirty old man. I am looking forward to the taste of you exquisite comments :monkey:

SCARY

Not long enough
Originally posted by biggins
used to ride a foes. dont anymore. i ride an sgs, a p1, and a turner xce. im in north carolina. ill be in arizona for a week and will actually be going to scottsdale to pick up a frame while im there from soul
Have you ridden out here before ?we,ve got some pretty sick stuff.Lemme know if you want to ride.I'll bring the KY.....they're a sponsor so I get it for free.

SCARY

Not long enough
Originally posted by bizutch
What's up Scary...me and you used to post the crap out of DHRace. Your mullet sticking out the back of your helmet .....:devil:

Wait till you see the custom helmet paint this year,at the back of the helmet It'll say"it's NOT a mullet!Did I notice you moved up to slo-pro too?What are you on now and what is your gear? So we can rekindle our love at some of the races.

bizutch

Delicate CUSTOM flower
Dec 11, 2001
Over your shoulder whispering
Racing for what used to be Trails End. We're now SEI RACING. Got pissed off at the corporate crap and went "CORE" grrrrr!

but seriously, I've been spraying the Turner banner for 3 seasons now. Running the 04 DHR with pearl white/grey team graphics.

We'll be pimping it out with white/red NoFear gear this season.

Listen for the guy talking to people as he goes down the course....:drool: