Quantcast

Virginia Lawmaker Seeks to Ban Replica Testicles on Trailer Hitches

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
RICHMOND, Va. — It's one thing to dangle fuzzy dice from a rear view mirror, but decorating a trailer hitch with a large pair of rubber testicles might be a bit much in Virginia.

State Del. Lionel Spruill introduced a bill Tuesday to ban displaying replicas of human genitalia on vehicles, calling it a safety issue because it could distract other drivers.
Linky

Is this really what they waste their time and our tax dollars on? :plthumbsdown:

ire

Turbo Monkey
Aug 6, 2007
What, we can't assign gender to our vehicles now?? Thats just wrong

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
"...calling it a safety issue because it could distract other drivers."

Perhaps a better driving test if that's all it takes to distract a driver.

brungeman

I give a shirt
Jan 17, 2006
da Burgh
as was stated in the last thread about this...

I actually like them... they tell us just what kind of Fvcktard we are dealing with... kinda like the rebel flags etc.

in most cases the rubber makes up for the lack of real...:biggrin:

binary visions

The voice of reason
Jun 13, 2002
NC
I actually like them... they tell us just what kind of Fvcktard we are dealing with... kinda like the rebel flags etc.
I completely agree. It's as good as hanging a sign on your vehicle indicating your IQ. If only it were so easy to identify all dips**ts.

What happens when they hit your bra?
If you're ghey enough to have a bra on your car, then nobody cares enough to name the event :D

narlus

Eastcoast Softcore
Staff member
Nov 7, 2001
behind the viewfinder

agreed. it's a stereotype shortcut which is highly accurate.

Jeremy R

<b>x</b>
Nov 15, 2001
behind you with a snap pop
I completely agree. It's as good as hanging a sign on your vehicle indicating your IQ.

If only it were so easy to identify all dips**ts.
My alltime friggin favorite is the guy who has to put the word
"REDNECK" in big letters across the top of his windshield.
Bonus points when it is done with a flag background.
Thanks buddy for the clarification.
I couldn't quite figure it out you know with the lifted truck, nascar stickers, flowing mullet perched beside your mall-banged passenger.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I couldn't quite figure it out you know with the lifted truck, nascar stickers, flowing mullet perched beside your mall-banged passenger.
One deep south classic is to take the (rebel or American) flag right off of your house and attach it to your truck. I am a true Merkin!

Of course it's too big and the wind breaks it off and it lies in the road. But it was looking good for a minute there!

BigMike

BrokenbikeMike
Jul 29, 2003
Montgomery county MD
Sorry, I missed that

What about the GIT'R DONE! decals? :rolleyes:

Damo

Short One Marshmallow
Sep 7, 2006
French Alps
Do you know how many links I had to follow to understand what you guys were talking about?

Three.

For some reason, these never made it over this side of the lake....

:crazy:

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
Do you know how many links I had to follow to understand what you guys were talking about?

Three.

For some reason, these never made it over this side of the lake....

:crazy:
First, ugh, "representing" Colorado :dead:

Second, funny how they hang balls next to their empty hitch mount making their truck a hermaphrodite.

ultraNoob

Yoshinoya Destroyer
Jan 20, 2007
Hills of Paradise
Devils Advocate:

what if it's lance armstrong or some other testicular cancer survivor? Wouldn't the oversized replica testicles be a test-ee-ment to their testicular fortitude of surviving and living strong?

Wingnut

Turbo Monkey
Nov 12, 2003
Sorry, I'm Canadian ..sorry...
REPLICA TESTICLES? REPLICA? Well, I am no longer impressed.
most people aren't....

ultraNoob said:
Wouldn't the oversized replica testicles be a test-ee-ment to their testicular fortitude of surviving and living strong?
In thier pants, maybe. Hanging off the back of thier hick-mobile, not so much.

Up here, they put them on everything. I've seen blue ones on the back of a Dodge Neon (no, not a srt-4 or sx2.0, but a true Neon), I found it fitting.

I agree with making them illegal for "on-road use". I ran over a set the other day in my minivan, not a nice experience, especially for the truck that lost them...hehehe.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

We are in agreeance. It is a perfect warning sign that a moron is on board. Just like the mullet, H2 and "W" bumper stickers.

BurlyShirley

Rex Grossman Will Rise Again
Jul 4, 2002
TN
agreed :plthumbsdown:...find some real issues to deal with...who give a flying fvk what people hang on their cars...D
I saw a dude with a dead redtail hawk smashed into the grill of his large van. Not sure if he hung it there or hit it and never removed it... but it was awesome.