Quantcast

Voncooper Update: Plattekill Race 2 Video

willem

Monkey
Jan 29, 2005
Last weekend Team Voncooper was at Plattekill Mountain Bike park. We had a really great time. Saturday night after practice I premiered my DVD, “Right Coast Rippers”. I think it went over very well. The team went bowling after the movie and had about as good of a time as you can have in the middle of no where New York.

It rained Saturday night. This made the track like peanut butter. It was really loose and slippery, but a really good time. Chris Higgerson had a great run on Sunday and ended up 2nd in the Pro Class. After the race the team went free riding. Plattekill has some really great trails and Delta House Racing has been doing a lot of amazing trail work. If you want to ride real down hill Plattekill is the place to be.

Video: http://www.pinkbike.com/video/82925/

Results:

Pro:
Chris Higgerson 2nd
Willem Cooper 10th

Cat 1 18 Under
Hunter Budd 6th

Cat 1 19-29
Kyle Karpuska 3rd

Cat 1 30 +
Donnie Roberts 2nd

Cat 2 19-29
Krishna Gandhi 3rd

Cat 2 Woman
Becky Bagley 1st

Thank you Sponsors!

Team Voncooper
Mongoose
Mt. Snow VT
Five Ten
e13 components
Smith Optics
Maxxis Tires
Ernie's Cycle Shop
Squirt Chain Lube
Nema
Division26

SPINTECK

Turbo Monkey
Oct 16, 2005
abc
Nice- Love your coverage of races. Video wasn't up to your normal level, but a hard night of bowling will do that to you;) WHen are you going to let one of your female riders share their perspective??

I admire what you're doing and hope you enjoy it. Wish I could have done what you're doing in my early twenties!!

yuroshek

Turbo Monkey
Jun 26, 2007
Arizona!
Nice- Love your coverage of races. Video wasn't up to your normal level, but a hard night of bowling will do that to you;) WHen are you going to let one of your female riders share their perspective??

I admire what you're doing and hope you enjoy it. Wish I could have done what you're doing in my early twenties!!
pretty sure Becky talked in the last mt. snow race video he did.