• Yes, because I am a Democrat

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes, because I think she is the best qualified

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • No, because I am Republican

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • No, because I do not think she is qualified

Votes: 13 37.1%
  • No, because I hate Hillary (N8's option)

Votes: 13 37.1%

• Total voters

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
I was curious to see what people think here, although I doubt there are many liberal, female voters on this site.

I read about the new tv show, "Commander in Chief", which does not seem as reality-based as The West Wing.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
How about "No because I won't vote for either party, no matter how much they say they care".

Tenchiro

Attention K Mart Shoppers
Jul 19, 2002
New England
stevew said:
How about "No because I won't vote for either party, no matter how much they say they care".
That's how I feel.

Go Libertarians! :thumb: After all they can't fvxk up any worse...

LordOpie

MOTHER HEN
Oct 17, 2002
Denver
if she's the best candidate, yes.

While I'm hating Repubs at the moment, I'd probably vote for McCain or Obama over Hillary.

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
-BB- said:
How about Yes, but only b/c she will be better than whatever the "Pubs" can put up there.
I have a feeling that Rudy Guilani is going to run for President. If he did have prostate cancer, he might become Senator instead of Hillary. Then again, who would have run the city during 9/11?

Inclag

Turbo Monkey
Sep 9, 2001
MA
ridetoofast said:
:stupid:

i can't believe people don't see through her transparent/flippant ways.

shes a demagogue and a megalomaniac

a;ldkfja;sldkjfasd;lfkj fvck i HATE that woman
Wow, she sounds like almost every dude who is in politics *cough* hipocrite *cough*. I think the democratic party would be a bunch of idiots though if they selected her as their candidate since she would have no chance of being elected IMHO.

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
ridetoofast said:
:stupid:

i can't believe people don't see through her transparent/flippant ways.

Haha........you're a bush supporter right?

Classic.

Name one thing Hillary Clinton has done that has affected your life. I love the venom so many people think they feel for her. She's just another politician yet it seems her ambitions for power just don't jive with tough guys who think women need to know thier places.

Check this out. Before your time maybe.

http://www.ridemonkey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=100382

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
Personally the only thing I have against her in particular is the fact that she is a politician.

But I don't think that this country is ready to elect a woman or any person of color as the President. I wouldn't mind seeing either of those get elected but I don't think it will happen anytime soon.

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
ridetoofast said:
what exatly is a person of color? white is a color no? the only people who aren't 'colored' are albinos.

that pc talk is rediculous , devisive, and intellectually bankrupt.

You know that I mean, i.e. black, latino, asian, etc. Now I understand that my peachy skin tone is technically a color, as is the liver spotted pasty fishbelly tone of most politicians.

So let me rephrase. Anyone who isn't an old white protestant male, is not going to get elected anytime soon.

Tenchiro

Jul 19, 2002
New England
kidwoo said:
Yeah but wouldn't you love to see the red state voter turnout in places like Idaho if condi were to run? Hahah.............

Record low this year!!!!
I don't even think most blue staters are progressive enough to vote for a woman.