Quantcast

Vote for me!

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I know this is a little bit of :spam: but I wanted to get your help on this.

I am part of the TLD POV contest and I need to hang onto 1st place for JUST this week. Please vote for my video.

You can Tweet is on Twitter, post it on the wall of your Facebook, and watch the video on the site to vote.

Please vote for me this week, help a fellow monkey out! :cheers:

http://troyleedesigns.twideocontest.com/video/5

Orfen

Monkey
Feb 22, 2004
UP, michigan
dude - how many times are you going to post this damn video and beg people to vote for you? I wouldn't be surprised if you also created a "Vote for my video" fan page on facebook.

I'm sorry to be blunt honest - but compared to other submissions, your video doesn't cut it.

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
I will vote for you but neXt tie you need to add More variation in your video. It got old after around 90 seconds
Thank you. I appreciate it.

I am not trying to win the overall contest. Just the first 2 week giveaway for leading. Since I already am leading, I just want to hang onto it until the first giveaway.

This isn't the best video I have of me riding, but it is only POV of me to submit. I really would appreciate the help on holding onto the lead for this week.

alant

Chimp
Oct 11, 2008
C'mon guys, give the guy a break! I thought it was a good video. Definitely my kind of trail. Good luck. :thumb:

bdamschen

Turbo Monkey
Nov 28, 2005
Spreckels, CA
Honestly, if you go watch the other videos- Heckler's is at least top 3 or 4.

It's a POV contest, so cutaways and static shots not mounted on something moving seem like kinda cheating.

Also his is one of the few bike videos that the camera is tilted far enough up to see down the trail.

I hate POV shots that point down at the trail immediately in front of the tire, I'm always trying to lift my head up to see farther down the trail until I realize I'm watching a video.:banghead:

Oh and unless you're passing people left and right, supermoto POV shots are boring. Slower than a GP bike on the pavement and slower than a motocross race through the dirt corners due to slicks. Blech.

Last edited:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Honestly, if you go watch the other videos- Heckler's is at least top 3 or 4.

It's a POV contest, so cutaways and static shots not mounted on something moving seem like kinda cheating.

Also his is one of the few bike videos that the camera is tilted far enough up to see down the trail.

I hate POV shots that point down at the trail immediately in front of the tire, I'm always trying to lift my head up to see farther down the trail until I realize I'm watching a video.:banghead:

Oh and unless you're passing people left and right, supermoto POV shots are boring. Slower than a GP bike on the pavement and slower than a motocross race through the dirt corners due to slicks. Blech.
Nice breakdown.

I appreciate the support from other monkeys.