• Chestnut

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Greenville, South Carolina
Guys I would like your help here. Below are some of the colors we are looking at for the Tees every Racer will get for Entering in the DH Race (You will also get a Pint Glass too). Vote now of the color you like the best. These are just two things we have work to give you just for entering the race. I am in-between both Oceana and Steel.

www.parismountaindh.com

Thanks,
Cecil :cheers:

Last edited:

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Ok here are all the color Tees we have to work with:

Understand we wanted to keep some of the same colors in the Logos on the Web Site for the shirts too. We are open to any suggestions.

Cecil

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Bump!!!

I know there are more than 24 (How many Votes we have as right now) guys and girls in the South East that will be attending this race. Only a few more days to vote so if you haven't done it yet, do so. Hope to see you there for all the fun!!!

Thanks,
Cecil

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
Guys we have decided to make half the shirts in Sport Grey and the other half in Pine.

If there are any shirts left over we will sell them on Race day for $15 a shirt.

Thanks,
Cecil

drkenan

anti-dentite
Oct 1, 2006
west asheville
How did you pick Pine over Oceania? WTF - it was a tie?!? That's it - I'm officially never voting again in any election. My team never wins.

FCLinder

Turbo Monkey
Mar 6, 2002
How did you pick Pine over Oceania? WTF - it was a tie?!? That's it - I'm officially never voting again in any election. My team never wins.
There were votes on other web sites that decided it. Sorry!!!! You will still get a Tee and now get to pick between two colors too. Well, while that one color last.