Quantcast

Voting for (urp) Biden and Harris (barf)

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
The logic makes sense.

Senior elected official: check
Black/minority: check
Not opening an at-risk position: check
On the more liberal-end of the spectrum: check
But not so much to scare the "centrists" (aka white people who could be scared and go back to Trump)

She was my first thought realistically, but not my favorite option. But it's a combined "safe" pair to pull people back to rationality.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
I'm reminded of the Kissinger quote re: the Iran-Iraq war.
"It's a pity both sides can't lose."

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
I'm reminded of the Kissinger quote re: the Iran-Iraq war.
"It's a pity both sides can't lose."
I genuinely believe a second Trump term would lead to the end of US democracy.

I am not voting for Biden, I am voting for Supreme Court nominations.

Not voting for Biden, voting for an equitable education system

Not voting for Biden, voting so corporation aren't treated as the only 'people'

Not voting for Biden, voting so this country doesn't turn into an autocratic hellhole

Not voting for Biden, voting for facts and science

Not voting for Biden, voting for not starting Civil War II

I am not voting for Biden, but I will be casting a ballot with his name on it, and I will do so with more patriotic enthusiasm and urgency than I ever have before.

Last edited:

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
The Orange Clown is trying to divide us. Period. Wether you can or cannot stand Biden he has the capability to unite us as a country if it’s not too late. Let’s not forget that when he was a Senator he was well respected on both sides of the aisle. His relationship with McCain proved that. Choosing a woman of color during a time of civil unrest is another illustration of that intent. The VP pick wasn’t just about securing the black vote.

For all the negativity thrown Biden’s way, he still remains a decent human being, capable of respect and empathy. Something Herr Twitler sorely lacks.

And based on my personal experience with the Bidens, I know them to be good moral people. And there is not a damn thing that will change my mind about Joe Biden’s character. So I’ll gladly vote for the elder statesman who has respect for our democracy and traditions.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Not enthusiastic about either, but the stakes are too high to vote for anyone other than them.

Now, if he doesnt make Warren AG I will truly be upset. Its her time to shine.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Not enthusiastic about either, but the stakes are too high to vote for anyone other than them.

Now, if he doesnt make Warren AG I will truly be upset. Its her time to shine.
I thought Warren would have been great as AG, Warren I could see more in a cabinet position.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California
Mark my word, if Biden wins in November. By January 2022 Harris will be the new President. Biden no longer has the mental capacity, gears are slipping severely. Too many gaffs when he speaks & the left is trying to keep him locked down in the basement as long as possible because of it. They will continue to try and run solely on his name & VP pick, with minimal speaking opportunities and Q&A sessions. I was really hoping Biden would have chosen Corn-Pop to be his running mate, as he was a 'bad dude"!

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Mark my word, if Biden wins in November. By January 2022 Harris will be the new President. Biden no longer has the mental capacity, gears are slipping severely. Too many gaffs when he speaks & the left is trying to keep him locked down in the basement as long as possible because of it. They will continue to try and run solely on his name & VP pick, with minimal speaking opportunities and Q&A sessions. I was really hoping Biden would have chosen Corn-Pop to be his running mate, as he was a 'bad dude"!

But he can drink from a cup with one hand and that is winning.

Brian HCM#1

MMMMMMMMM BEER!!!!!!!!!!
Sep 7, 2001
Bay Area, California

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Only a truly weak man fears a strong woman. Gonna be interesting to watch all the brianz get their knickers in a knot.

Aaaayuund, I’d pay cash money to watch Kamala question or debate Tucker Carlson. Anyone who has watched her in Senate hearings can see she is fierce.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
Tired: criticizing Trump's diminishing mental / physical attributes...
Wired: criticizing Biden's diminishing mental / physical attributes...

Thou hypocrite, first cast out the beam out of thine own eye; and then shalt thou see clearly to cast out the mote out of thy brother's eye. ... First, remove the beam out of your own eye, and then you can see clearly to remove the speck out of your brother's eye.

1597263380868.png

*Drumpf has packed on another 30+ since that shot...

Meanwhile back at the ranch....
1597263420879.png

And as to el mustacio's OP, Katie Porter says hi! I think the Dem's bench and changing demographics in the country gives me hope that the next generation will finally fix things once the asshole boomers** die off...

** Not all boomers are assholes...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Only a truly weak man
Ah....but this is Trump's base, no? A weak man in desperate need for an authoritarian to tell him he will "be great again". A weak white man desperately afraid of a slowly darkening society. A man weak with privilege, to whom equality is viewed as oppression. A man weak in his sexuality afraid of a non-binary identity. A man weak in his masculinity, afraid of a woman with equitable power and opportunity. A man weak in his own success, who would deny it to others, when his wife makes more than him. A man weak in intellectual prowess, who resorts to high school insults about menstruation. This is trumpism, boiled down.

Last edited: