Quantcast

Voting for (urp) Biden and Harris (barf)

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
that has high potential to backfire. i'm skeptical. terms limits on the other hand.....
Democrats are pussies who wont follow through. Change my mind.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
that has high potential to backfire. i'm skeptical. terms limits on the other hand.....
Why not both?

ETA: The section of the Constitution dealing with the Supreme Court is very brief:

"Article III, Section I states that "The judicial Power of the United States, shall be vested in one supreme Court, and in such inferior Courts as the Congress may from time to time ordain and establish." Although the Constitution establishes the Supreme Court, it permits Congress to decide how to organize it."

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Sure, I'm okay with that too. Whatever has to be done to restore balance. It's tough to pretend the Judicial branch is co-equal when it effectively acts as an unaccountable extension of the Republican party.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
From what I heard, it was to make the court more like that of civilized nations, where there are more justices in the equivalent body and they aren't always dying off right before an election and causing a big power shift. Granted, it would shift power one way for a while, but it should even out over time.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Impeach Cavanaugh for perjuring himself during confirmation. It may not be a cut and dry case but the standards for perjury for a SCOTUS should be pure as Donald Jr's cocaine.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Trump and McConnell are marching on democracy and they are razing everything they touch. They are absolutely setting up to invalidate the election and hold power in perpetuity . But by all means, lets be civil. :rolleyes: