Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Was going to put this in the white trash thread, but perhaps more relevant here.

Wonder when I'll see these guys on my door step.
It is important, if one of these old, fat white people comes to your door, that you tell them unequivocally to FUCK RIGHT OFF.

And yes, I *guarantee* if anyone comes to your door for these kind of shenanigans, they will be old, fat white people. :rolleyes:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
It is important, if one of these old, fat white people comes to your door, that you tell them unequivocally to FUCK RIGHT OFF.

And yes, I *guarantee* if anyone comes to your door for these kind of shenanigans, they will be old, fat white people. :rolleyes:
if you have a firearm, now would be the time to brandish it.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
if you have a firearm, now would be the time to brandish it.
I'm not sure that would be wise. If they're going door-to-door, these old, fat white people are *also* nearly guaranteed to be unhinged. And armed themselves.

The sane members (heh) of the Republican Party needs to quash this horseshit, or they really are going to go in the looney-bin of political parties even *sooner* than they are already.

Fuck those morons. :mad:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I'm not sure that would be wise. If they're going door-to-door, these old, fat white people are *also* nearly guaranteed to be unhinged. And armed themselves.

The sane members (heh) of the Republican Party needs to quash this horseshit, or they really are going to go in the looney-bin of political parties even *sooner* than they are already.

that's why you need to catch em off guard. tell them a warning shot is your way of saying hello.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado

:rofl: Good one.

Trumpism, and largely Republicanism, has become a brain eating disorder akin to mad cow disease. It's adherents are increasingly deluded and detached from reality, to the point they no longer share or respect the ideals of democracy. Calling them a political party at this point is being generous.