Quantcast

VvV - Fried day - VvV

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
Just got back from a week long trip dirbiking in rideaho. I'm tired. It was nice to be in a state with mountains they let you visit on something other than a 20 thousand dollar horse that may buck you off a cliff.

Doing it on an 8k mechanical horse that may buck you off a cliff is way more fun.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Hindsight being what it is, probably shoulda just kept the kid home from school today, since I can't rely on city agencies and the cop that runs them to make good decisions. Everything is flooded and subways are not running and another band of huge-ass rain is going to hit this afternoon.
lol, how long have you lived in NYC again?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
what's the whitest thing you've ever said outloud?

Just got back from a week long trip dirbiking in rideaho. I'm tired. It was nice to be in a state with mountains they let you visit on something other than a 20 thousand dollar horse that may buck you off a cliff.

Doing it on an 8k mechanical horse that may buck you off a cliff is way more fun.
Is there a motorcycle version of horse dancing?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Whelp, another wasted morning, doctor was like yeah man, good luck with tryout hearing I guess I can do an exam. CarMax and the Filipino market were closed, and no way I was waiting around for an hour in Oxnard.

Guess I’ll change the oil in my truck and get the yard work done.

3 days before storm:

2 days before storm:

1 day before storm:

Day of storm:
View attachment 201210
You forgot the most important step, the day after the storm when things turn out just fine so you start raving about it all being a hoax and just the government trying to control you.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
No expensive lift ticket, zero cell phone coverage for days on end, much less wireless, no showering and shitting in a shovel hole.......

I've said way whiter shit than that.
Hanging with Austin, Cayden, and Cody vs Sebastian, Harrison, and Blaine.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
My manager was feeling sick all week, and was in the office. She just tested positive for Covid, this should end well. There was also a potluck lunch the other day, when I saw a crowd of people hovering over uncovered food I noped the fuck out of there and went to the gyro place.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
My manager was feeling sick all week, and was in the office. She just tested positive for Covid, this should end well. There was also a potluck lunch the other day, when I saw a crowd of people hovering over uncovered food I noped the fuck out of there and went to the gyro place.
Reminds me I need a new box of KN95's. I just restocked on N95's for germ tube usage.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
So dedicated. So admirable. Not missing work even when sick with Covid? That's showing a promotable level of commitment!

That's how I caught the 'vid last year. They asked everyone come in for a new product launch and it spread like well, a highly communicable disease does.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I think I see your problem! :p

This ^^^
Tbh my real problem is my stupid brain that thinks getting a job at a company mid merger at a time of serious push for growth would not involve chaos when the acquiring company is French and the acquired company is Polish. It's probably the worst pairing since Hydrogen and Zeppelins