W/S's hobby park news

dirtydirtysouf

Deletated
May 23, 2006
the ghetto of winston-salem, nc
6 arrested after sting in park

From Staff Reports
Thursday, Sep. 6, 2007 11:14 am

WINSTON-SALEM -- A three-day sting operation in Hobby Park led to six arrests, police said today.

The investigation began after people complained about lewd and inappropriate behavior taking place at the park, located at 2301 W. Clemmonsville Road. The sting was done the last three days in August.

The charges included soliciting crimes against nature and public masturbation. One man also faces charges of possessing cocaine and drug paraphernalia.

http://www.news-record.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20070906/NRSTAFF/70906015
watch your kids when you go riding over there........:rant: :rant: :rant:

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Blindly running into cactus
that's been going on for years...'bout time they made a bust!

mike and i have plenty of stories about those dudes and the "sex chair" about 100' off of the DS trail start.

Mikedsx

Monkey
Jun 6, 2002
NC
Yep we'll have about 2 weeks freak-free before they decide it's safe to "come back". Pun intended.

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
i was the the shop yesterday (cycletherapy) and mike and i must have gotten in about 30+ hobby park references to any conversation. we should have started a scoreboard because mike was on fire!

"hey mike, we should get some of those guys to help fix up the course as part of their sentencing...you know, we could build it and they could 'pack it in'!"

oh man, even mike's wife thought we were amusing ;)

manimal

Ociffer Tackleberry
Feb 27, 2002
Police released these names and charges that resulted from the sting over the weekend: Gene Raymond Gullifer, 64, of 4783 U.S. 801 South in Advance, soliciting crimes against nature; Daniel Francis White, 61, of 221 Dogtrot Road in Mocksville, public masturbation; Tony Beecher, 45, of 3844 Heatherview Lane, soliciting crimes against nature; Stephen James Heath, 41, of 1144 Crescent Court, soliciting crimes against nature; James Thomas Richardson, 66, of 434 Brannigan Village Drive, soliciting crimes against nature; David Russell Lambert, 50, of 205 N. Spring St., soliciting crimes against nature, possession of cocaine and possession of drug paraphernalia.
public masturbation, aka...misdemeanor masturbation ;)

can you imagine the attorney trying to defend that one? "you honor, my client was recently given a game of 'pocket pool' and he was just testing it out"