Quantcast

W. Virginia & Vermont NORBA Races

Hi...I am actually more of a "local" in the Southern California forum, but as I am going to the NORBA races on the east coast I might as well post here.
My situation is quite simple...I am a college student, therefore broke, and I am looking for a ride from Snowshoe to Mount Snow, and possibly some floor space to sleep. Anyone?!

Matt D

Monkey
Mar 19, 2002
charlottesville, va
Where are the pictures of hot chicks?;)

There are definitely some folks here making the trip, so I'm sure if you help out with gas money or something you'll get a ride. Personally I haven't decided yet.

For sure I can help out with some gas money, and split the cost of a room. Do you know any shuttle services from Charleston Airport to Snowshoe? Or is it better to fly into another airport?

About the hot chicks, man...school, work and other things are keeping way too busy, but during the NORBAs I will be "hunting". hahahhaha

DHanamal

Monkey
Nov 25, 2001
Boulder, CO
I would say fly into Pittsburgh, PA. It's actually about the same amount of driving. There's no direct route from Charleston to Snowshoe, you have to drive a long way out of your way to get to Snowshoe. Pittsburgh Intl Airport is a huge airport, and it would be easy to find a low priced rate to Pit.

Originally posted by Brazilian downhiller
For sure I can help out with some gas money, and split the cost of a room. Do you know any shuttle services from Charleston Airport to Snowshoe? Or is it better to fly into another airport?

About the hot chicks, man...school, work and other things are keeping way too busy, but during the NORBAs I will be "hunting". hahahhaha

Dartman

Old Bastard Mike
Feb 26, 2003
Richmond, VA
Originally posted by Brazilian downhiller
I was wondering if anyone could give me and a buddy a ride from the Pittsburgh airport to the Snowshoe resort.
Anyone knows about Shuttles from this airport to the resort?!
Or even...is this resort big enough so they have car rental locations at the resort?!

Your best bet is to rent a car at the airport and drive down from there. There is nothing much around Snowshoe. Good luck hooking up with a ride.

Mike